Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Got promoted from waitlist at FA and Champs.Took an L at FTL though all with 7min.I'm also locked in at City Gear in Houston I probably will not go there though !!!

This process is frustrating but I’m thankful for it. I won 2 raffles. Last time these Concords dropped me and friends waited in the mall parking lot from 12am to 3am then we snuck in the mall and hid in the back hallway from 3am to 9am when the mall opened and STILL had to wait an hour at Finishline to get a pair.

WHAT

FD69EF7B-6D67-4D8A-AB64-8E7F3454340C.png

All that waiting just for a big L. FML. Ha at least I hit on FTL. Good luck to everyone tonight and tomorrow.

Seems like no size 14s. Everyone else feasting but I can’t even get one pair. Hopefully tomorrow won’t be too difficult.

Well I took a L on the raffle and just when I was about to give up on these and just get the breds next year my homeboy texted asking did I want his extra pair he won and it’s my exact size not a half size too big or small just gotta meet up with him tomorrow at my local mall I just needed one and done :pimp:

Three pairs locked. FTL after first being waitlisted, plus Shiekh and Shoe Palace. Will be claiming all three. Gonna sleep well tonight!

Have been on the waitlist of fottlocker for 3 hours, then I got the notification at 9:04 pm. Confirmed it on 9:05 and everything disappeared on 9:07 pm. WTF!!!!!! Stupid footlocker!!!!

Welp I got a notification saying I hit and now the reservation is gone and it pretty much says better luck next time wtf

Back
Top Bottom