Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

i had a 10m at footaction way closer to me i think i won and failed to reserve, checked my champs app with a 7m and the clock was down to 9 minutes left but i got em. 26 mile drive. oh well. SO all i have to do is walk in with my phone and ID and im good? First app win.

I'm holding out hope that I can walk into a store and grab a pair. Don't even want to try the online drop tomorrow.

It's bag in hand or bust for me.
There’s a good chance you will, I waited after pickup time ended for the Space Jams and could’ve walked out the FTL store with 2 pairs but settled for 1

Smooth release in South Korea for me. Honestly didn’t know there was THIS game shoe heads around here. About 400 people folks showed up, I believe this Nike store received around 350 pairs.

Attachments

• E1773C63-EA1B-4599-A901-EB8339544E8C.jpeg
    E1773C63-EA1B-4599-A901-EB8339544E8C.jpeg
    280.4 KB · Views: 127
Trying to get a pair of these from 1 of the tax free website online tomorrow, if I do I’m not picking up my reserved FNL pair

Went 3/3 on da FL Apps. That only happens on December OG 11 colorway releases for me (Space Jams was da last time this happened). This is how I know there were a bagillion pair made :lol: .

FL 10 min hs - won my big sis & I pairs.
Champs 10 min hs - same as above but threw them back in da wild. We both only need one pair.
FA 7 min hs - won my boy a pair.

Smooth release in South Korea for me. Honestly didn’t know there was THIS game shoe heads around here. About 400 people folks showed up, I believe this Nike store received around 350 pairs.
Yeah it’s just as big as the states. I was stationed there a few years ago, and all the releases were like this

Back
Top Bottom