Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

If you copped using Gift Cards, can you brag about getting them for "Under Retail"?

I mean, to Nike, they still got what they asked for! lol

BTW, FNL shipping already! Time to enjoy my Saturday!

20E463A4-4D0F-4FF8-9438-5675033F76EA.jpeg
Sitting so far.

Snagged a sz. 13 on snkrs, wanted a 12.5 though so got sz. 12 on finish line too. Got princess a 7c on finish line to finish out.

Even though this is just the intital wave and a chunk of these will be returns due to triple ups and whatever

But gd is it amazing to see these things sell out so fast. A million plus pairs, gone in an hour. Thats incredible.

Im wondering what the malls are looking like with these

Got My double up. Both in person. Glad these were plentiful, looks like if you were up at 10 trying you was successful which is awesome.

PayPal the way to go man. Just connect your card as a payment method. My Chase card did the same on OW UNC 1s earlier this year and I was HEATED!
Yeah I should've just transferred money to my paypal before this release. I think it's too late now though. If it wasn't for my damn card I would've scored a pair I'm beyond angry right now honestly.

After taking L's everywhere on all the raffles, I thought I was gonna miss this, since I was scheduled for a presentation of a multi-day conference right at the time of release. Was pissed AF this morning when I woke up and had no email from SNS, the only raffle I hadn't lost yet.

My time slot ended up getting pushed back an hour though and I managed to cop 3 pairs, Dicks, SNKRS and Finishline, all size 13.

Really only need 1 pair, willing to let the other 2 go for retail + tax + shipping. Just what I paid plus cost to ship to you. Lots of people will probably get theirs for retail, but just in case some bigfooters miss out.
Win
Win
Win

I was able to cop two pairs from FNL and one from SNKRS. The SNKRS was pending for the longest so I just waited it out on FNL

The only reason these are selling out is because people are copping thrice for reassurance. They’ll restock in a couple of days. I just cancelled my SNKRs for my coworker cuz he was even able to get one

FNL went to the splash page for less than a couple of minutes and I was able to cart a size 11. Already secured three pairs, so I released them but this is by far the easiest classic XI to cop, ever. Keep trying, folks!

Back
Top Bottom