Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

:smokin
0919071E-68AD-40AB-B155-ECB46939CB62.jpeg
Shhhhhhhhid, my sz too.
Need them air raids to drop again

That’s a quick sell out no? They said these would sit lol

These werent sitting but they were an easy cop to say the least. All you had to do was be online when they dropped. Im glad I left for vacation yesterday for this exact reason lol

There were more pairs in-store than what was reserved. People off the street were walking in and copping...manager was offering to let people try on first.

Grabbed my size 12 from foot action an there were two size 13s in the box smh.... Headed to Hibbett and got my pair. So I had a size 13 I had no use for and saw a young man sitting there waiting and it reminded me of myself back in the 90s I asked his dad “what size does your son wear” he replied “13 but we trying to get something close he really wants these.” Called the young man over and said “you got $200 even from your pops but I’m willing to sell these to you $20 under retail and keep the tax because I know has this has felt to not get these for the past 20+ years.” Kid gave me a hug we exchanged the shoes and money and put middle finger in the air to resellers. Y’all stay blessed and happy holidays.

Reserved 2 pair on at footlocker and when at Footaction , we’ll now my fta app won’t let me sign in the the footlocker app is telling me see alternative stores wtff I clearly won both pairs last night .. I only need one ,but that’s crazy

Anyone else having trouble with their footaction App. Can’t log in and my name is not on the list at the store. Smh first time hitting on the app and this happens

Anyone else having trouble with their footaction App. Can’t log in and my name is not on the list at the store. Smh first time hitting on the app and this happens
Was trying to log in for an hour finally just now got in and screen shot my w, these apps are trash

Unsure if I'll hit but I managed to check out on shoepalace. Here's hoping I get an order/shipment confirmation email soon assuming they won't email me that they're out of stock or something. Bank texted me asking if I was using the card and I said yes so CC fraud detection should stop interfering for now. If this actually goes through it'll be a Christmas miracle.
PicsArt_12-08-11.52.32.png

Is there a 7.5 available anywhere? Was supposed to help someone get a pair and my plugs FNL didn't get that size. Now i'm scrambling. Any help would be appreciated.

IF YOU WERE NOT SUCCESSFUL ONLINE AND REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT THIS SHOE

GET YOUR UGLY *** OF NIKETALK AND HIT UP A EURO SITE

OR GET YOUR UGLY *** UP AND GO TO THE MALL

FIND A LAZY EMPLOYEE AND TALK TO THEM UNTIL YOU CAN LINE UP FOR UNCLAIMED PAIRS

MY UGLY *** WAS OUT OF TOWN ONE YEAR AND WENT TO THE MALL AND GOT MULTIPLE UNCLAIMED PAIRS

GOTTA DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO!!!

Can’t emphasize this enough. Bout to pick up fourth pair just because it’s available... they are all over the Euro sites.

STOPPING BEING SCARED!!!

Reserved 2 pair on at footlocker and when at Footaction , we’ll now my fta app won’t let me sign in the the footlocker app is telling me see alternative stores wtff I clearly won both pairs last night .. I only need one ,but that’s crazy

:smh: Sorry to hear that, im going to screenshot my reserve now...

Back
Top Bottom