Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

“Thirty one boxes of concords on the wall. Take one down. Pass it around. Thirty boxes of fugazis on the wall. take one down....”

4hDL.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a same day parcel from nike...snkrs pair came the same day. I was surprised
Did you still get a shipped email for it late last night? I'm curious because I had my pair shipped to my place in So Cal, but I'm out of town. Tracking number doesn't work at all, and doesn't look like it's for FedEx or UPS. Never seen a tracking number like it before. Wondering if I also had the one day because of the weird tracking number.

Did you still get a shipped email for it late last night? I'm curious because I had my pair shipped to my place in So Cal, but I'm out of town. Tracking number doesn't work at all, and doesn't look like it's for FedEx or UPS. Never seen a tracking number like it before. Wondering if I also had the one day because of the weird tracking number.
I did, but it hasn't updated.

Guys, had a decent day yesterday. Was able to secure 78 of my 125 pairs. Wish I could have gotten all of the ones I had put in for but with 78 pairs of size 11 concords hopefully I should be set. Not trying to brag or anything, I’ll post the photos of them next to my Gucci jackets and Supreme Crewnecks, but again, not trying to brag though. Just really glad I can wear one pair and put 77 on ice. Hope everyone was able to get their concords, I know I was, 78 times.

I have missed every release of this shoe.Very thankful to hit on 2 raffles.definitely putting these on ice

Back
Top Bottom