Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

XXL-Sexy-Men-s-Patent-Leather-Black-Tees-Tight-T-Shirt-Tops-Tees-Men-Wet-Look.jpg_640x640.jpg

Anyone that got through on the Footlocker restock get a shipping notification yet? I got an order through Sunday night and it is still saying.

SHIP FROM STORE SKU
Status 1 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP

MISCSFS

Ordered 1
Shipped

Whenever my shoepalace pair gets here I'm wearing a concord colored shirt, concord pants, concord socks, concord puffer coat and purple Meijer grapes for lace locks word to the grape 5 release.

CONCORD D R I P :pimp:

Checked out as Guest.
damn b you never want to do that. order history will usually tellyouwhats going on with your order. for villa if it shows in order history you got um. if it doesnt show it means you didnt get them

dtlr will literally sit on your order for a week trying to find a pair at their store and end up cancelling after

ive had all 3 done to me before

Now that the Concords have dropped, with it's 1.4 Mil pairs, we now have an abundance of new "shoelebrities", shoetubers, and resellers. :lol:

Anyone that got through on the Footlocker restock get a shipping notification yet? I got an order through Sunday night and it is still saying.

SHIP FROM STORE SKU
Status 1 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP

MISCSFS

Ordered 1
Shipped
I have the ups app and it showed up on there no email though.

Back
Top Bottom