Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

F234A29F-D916-4F5F-A170-4BC6DE3D638D.jpeg

This is was me yesterday! Monday afternoon Hibbett still hadn't sent my tracking number. So I emailed customer service. An hour later they write back with a tracking number and saying my order was shipped that morning. My account still said "in process." I refreshed that UPS page every 5 minutes on Tuesday. No way in hell I was letting these shoes sit on the front step. at 2:45pm I got an alert from UPS. #PEACEOUT. I left to go get my isht.

It is alleged that he did not. I believe so as well. Oddly enough Las Vegas is the only state that has a law that you can fake your death if you have had 2 previous attempts on your life. Look it up a lawyer made a video about it on YouTube.

:rolleyes Come on, man.
Not to mention, faking your death in itself isn't necessarily illegal, but to really make it work for you, you'll in fact end up breaking laws. Like tax evasion, for starters.

Finally checking these out in person and they are amazing :nthat:

20181212_152959_HDR.jpg

They really are. That shape is flat-out ridiculous. In fact, this release is a PERFECT example of why some of us clowns, mostly older guys, sometimes go off in retro threads about shapes being messed up and it ruining the entire shoe and experience. I suggest anyone who still doesn't understand those complaints but who owns both these concords and the 2011 concords, put them side by side, put them on your feet back to back, and tell me you don't see the cottdamn difference and why one is regarded as arguably the best shoe of all time, and one is a poor, poor knockoff of the best shoe of all time.

I’m starting to think most pairs from SNKRS app on rd has cosmetic flaws. This is my homies pair that came in today and he’s pretty upset especially since seeing that my pair from fnl was perfect

1A2BAE6E-3429-4E91-BC7F-00E4D3F598FE.png

1061177D-E077-487D-AB38-CBC54DF802C1.png

Wore my pair to the gym today and they are pretty stiff out of the box. That shiny patent leather gets a lot of looks though

Got my first pear in and these look proper. Only complaint is loose threads here and there but it’s no biggy. Couple pics with a 45 booty shot

ACA80F18-B83C-4BC9-8F0C-C21D61771C45.jpeg

597B95A8-E461-49C0-B8A0-F3DA21CEB730.jpeg
I actually like that they lightened the blue tint up just a little compared to the 45 Blacks. To me it feels like they match the 95-96 pairs Jordan wore more. I am a huge blue tint fan so I never thought i would say that.

Just wear the **** shoes. You think we inspected shoes like this with the OGs in the 90s? **** no, we just threw them on then stunted to our friends at school, and beat them into the ground. Wear the shoes, enjoy them, and then grab the next retro in 10 years. Half of y'all doubled up anyway, so WEAR EM!

I feel you but at $220 I should excercise my ability to get something I’m satisfied with, i did just that and returned them, hope i get a better pair somewhere down the line but i’m not gonna accept it “just because” when i have control over it

I would love for them to retro the OG space jams. Loved those shoes back in the day.

img01.jpg

lewi1913 lewi1913 you and me both, To me the 2016 pair is a black concord PE, not space jams. Just my opinion though.

I’d easily triple up if they made a proper retro, still have the 2000 pair DS. One of my all time favorite shoes.

Me personally, I need the Space Jam Concord's, from the movie, with 23, before I get the Royal Blue's again.

:lol:

@KanyIZZY, @Chao321988, @houston112277, @doublemesh96, @72and10, @pmpdaddyrobford, @dhtowng, @JACKFROSTY843, @Lakers, @slimmusic, @gluu21, @Naruto, solecitor solecitor , @rta1017, @civic2k2, @aquatic barefoot, @Addisonz123, @ogotkicks4dayz & @jordans01

Anyways, sorry I took so long, to post the flaw pictures, of my Finish Line pair. I've been under the weather, the last few days. I did however, post them on my Instagram page.

These flaws for me, are just flat out UNACCEPTABLE.

|l

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

This pair, from Finish Line, is getting returned as SOON as possible. I got my Eastbay pair today, and I they're almost perfect!!! Pics of those are coming shortly.

Stay tuned y'all!!!

8)

Back
Top Bottom