Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

They have been. From 2008-2015 I would agree. The 2016 pair and on have been great.
BigUnrulyDotterel-size_restricted.gif

Did you play in the space jams from 16? I loved everything about the shoe except the roomy toebox which gave callouses and blisters. I plan to play in these and hope with the better insole, it will be a bit more forgiving

I bestow upon you the key which unlocks the magic of playing in the concord/spacejam 11s.

Double socks.

Now go forth and conquer.

Scammers right up there with rapist too me , both taking something that don’t belong to them.
Fam, relax with the strawman false equivalence. That's veve distasteful to people who have actually been sexually abused my dude. Lets keep it a buck, when we buy shoes from anyone outside of Nike and its authorized retailers, we run the risk of getting played. We know this risk well before we decide to pay resell yet we still continue to pay. We're just as culpable as the scammers, without our gullibility at times there would be no them. Charge your L to the game and keep it moving. No need to get the cops involved because you, as a grown man, chose to trust a stranger. We're warned about strangers our entire childhoods, just because this stranger sells shoes doesn't make him any less a stranger.

I bestow upon you the key which unlocks the magic of playing in the concord/spacejam 11s.

Double socks.

Now go forth and conquer.

Damnit!! Why did you so easily pass this along. Haha forreal though, that eats up the dead space and makes them much more enjoyable to play in!!

Fam, relax with the strawman false equivalence. That's veve distasteful to people who have actually been sexually abused my dude. Lets keep it a buck, when we buy shoes from anyone outside of Nike and its authorized retailers, we run the risk of getting played. We know this risk well before we decide to pay resell yet we still continue to pay. We're just as culpable as the scammers, without our gullibility at times there would be no them. Charge your L to the game and keep it moving. No need to get the cops involved because you, as a grown man, chose to trust a stranger. We're warned about strangers our entire childhoods, just because this stranger sells shoes doesn't make him any less a stranger.
All of this goes without saying, thanks dr phill

PL on these looks pretty similar, but the overall shape is different. The padding inside the Cap&gowns is way thicker around the ankle. I like the stitched 23 more too.
20181212_204526.jpg 20181212_204612.jpg

There are some main points to focus on with these when checking them out.

1. The 45. Is the print centered and level across both pairs? Is the black part the same size?

2. The white leather. Is it 'tumbled'? Is it the stiffer smooth leather? One is better for performance, one is better for casual use. Both on one pair? Sucks 4 u

3. The midsole. Is it creased up, cut up or uneven?

4. The front rubber toe cap. Is it centered and evenly placed with the other one?

5. The mesh. Is it placed down straight or crooked and askew when looking at the part between the laces and the patent?

6. The lacing strips. Check out the lowest curve of the patent at the outer toe. Where does the strip meet the patent in relation to that patent U curve? Is it behind it? In the valley? Now check the other shoe. Now check the length of the bottom last tiny strip on the inside, is it the same on both shoes? This is critical because it probably indicates mismatched patent leather heights, not simply a mismatched strip length.

7. The patent. Going back to that U curve, is it the same height from the midsole on both pairs?

8. The Jumpman. Congrats if youve made it this far without an issue. You are in a very small percentile. But before you go, check out your jumpmen. How high is each one placed from the peak of the hill?

Only Nike could make such a simple shoe such a ****show
Damn bruh...I just like to make sure my **** fits. Hopefully not dirty or used.

6. The lacing strips. Check out the lowest curve of the patent at the outer toe. Where does the strip meet the patent in relation to that patent U curve? Is it behind it? In the valley? Now check the other shoe. Now check the length of the bottom last tiny strip on the inside, is it the same on both shoes? This is critical because it probably indicates mismatched patent leather heights, not simply a mismatched strip length.
Jokes aside, I did use the connection of where the white leather ends and meets the PL and the lace strip to come to the conclusion that the PL was slightly off. Will use this trick once I decode it.

Last edited:
There are some main points to focus on with these when checking them out.

1. The 45. Is the print centered and level across both pairs? Is the black part the same size?

2. The white leather. Is it 'tumbled'? Is it the stiffer smooth leather? One is better for performance, one is better for casual use. Both on one pair? Sucks 4 u

3. The midsole. Is it creased up, cut up or uneven?

4. The front rubber toe cap. Is it centered and evenly placed with the other one?

5. The mesh. Is it placed down straight or crooked and askew when looking at the part between the laces and the patent?

7. The patent. Going back to that U curve, is it the same height from the midsole on both pairs?

8. The Jumpman. Congrats if youve made it this far without an issue. You are in a very small percentile. But before you go, check out your jumpmen. How high is each one placed from the peak of the hill?

Only Nike could make such a simple shoe such a ****show

Well brotha, I have two pairs in hand, one from in store at Shoe Palace, one from in store at Footlocker. Both are basically perfect. I'm not getting out my ruler and measuring but both totally pass my eagle-eye test. That's all I care about, but I am very particular about all my shoes. Third pair from Shiekh is en route this week. I almost expect a disaster pair from them because of being so good on the two pairs I have already.

Damn bruh...I just like to make sure my **** fits. Hopefully not dirty or used.
I have a modest collection of favorites that I plan on wearing for a very long time. I need them to be somewhat even knowing damn well perfect aint possible. It feels too weird if not lazy to accept a wonky pair into the all i need circle. These arent for trashing on the courts or kicking around train track rocks for me. I have a 2nd pair for that. And I could care less if that pair is off as long as the flaw doesnt cause actual physical pain.

Well brotha, I have two pairs in hand, one from in store at Shoe Palace, one from in store at Footlocker. Both are basically perfect. I'm not getting out my ruler and measuring but both totally pass my eagle-eye test. That's all I care about, but I am very particular about all my shoes. Third pair from Shiekh is en route this week. I almost expect a disaster pair from them because of being so good on the two pairs I have already.
I think they have an easier time with certain sizes.

Back
Top Bottom