Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

:lol:
Find that tracksuit they were pushing on you and link me to it. If I got, say, a plain black zip-up top with regular black sweat pants with a white or purple Jumpman, I'd actually be all good. But I know it ain't going that way.
4Yk.gif

Oh you got 2?
Yeah I got one from SNKRS in the morning then copped the pair i tried to reserve at footlocker later that day (that no one ever reserved, they just didnt want me). The same pair that welcomed me on display by the doors while I was trying to not see them before I got home and smoked something. Not only did my reservation get rejected but it was their last pair and they had it on display because they couldnt sell it... :stoneface:

My pair finally came in from NDC. I am happy with the PL cut and seems pretty even to me. When unboxing I was surprised there was not a lot of packing material, I had a feeling the 2016 Space Jams had a lot of packing paper so it was not rattling around in the box, whatever the case is I didn't see scuffing.

Comparing them to the 2011, the PL is super shiny and way higher, reminds me of Shamu. I am happy the Jumpmans are facing the correct way, but IMO 2011 had a cleaner jumpman with the buttcrack.

Honestly Only wore my 2011 a few times, but now I think ima break them out for Indoor hoopin, and stock the 2018. Any of yall hoop in your retros??

Hope everyone was able to cop!! And thanks for the details/ info on releases, I always go here first for the scoop!!
20181212_134934.jpg
20181212_135001.jpg

20181212_140539.jpg
20181212_140548.jpg
20181212_140613.jpg
20181212_135038.jpg
I have never noticed how bad those 2011's were until these pics yikes.

Want yall opinions. I wear a size 8. I intentionally missed out on the Concords due to hoping for the BTs to drop in price so I can cop. With that said, is it still worth copping Unions over the Concords?
Heck yes. Unions only gonna go up in price get em now. Concords not going up for a while plus the 97 restocks

I have never noticed how bad those 2011's were until these pics yikes.

That's why you're probably one of those guys in threads where some of us are complaining telling us we're just old and crabby and need to move on and those new versions are just more than fine :lol:

Just kidding, but there is truth to what I say, as evidenced by this concord retro ...

That thing looks like you can only 3 things in. Walk down to the local deli for a pastrami on rye. Order a pizza with square slices and paper over the top for delivery. Or order in a hit on someone. All of which are awesome so rock that with pride homie.

Nah, this release is as black and white as the shoes. You either got a good pair or you got some crazy unprecedented flaws.

speaking of insoles, i just changed the shadow game with these
IMG_0155[1].JPG
Had to do the same thing with my breds, makes them way comfortable now

SNEAKGALLERY-PURP-IG-008_1_grande.jpg

:pimp::lol: got this on the way

:rofl::rofl: Guarantee that's the trash I'm gonna find in that box when it arrives. Or something similar. I mean, who the F would actually buy this stuff? Why does Nike even make that? For WHO, exactly? Oh man, I hope that is what shows up bwahahahahahahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom