Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I'm really impressed with how fast I received the concords. can it be assumed that Nike had satellite shipment locations ahead of such a major release?

I'm in Atlanta and usually it takes 2 days for items to get from Memphis to me. So like order Saturday, receive it Wednesday maybe... this time I ordered Saturday and got them like Monday.

Also in Atlanta. Ordered from nike Saturday and received Tuesday. I’m not complaining tho, original delivery date was Thursday

For the people with ups mychoice account did you guys ever see this track your package on a map joint ??? I just got that for my cords from sns and that’s a game changer !! No stolen packages for me got the truck on a map and get alerts when they close !

All facts you saying

Nicekicks.com was pushing crazy fakes back when I was jhs and high school.
Niketalk memebers selling fakes then, scheme a few cats with fakes.

These “god edition” pairs are even harder to distinguish.

It’s a dirty game of the sneaker/appeal world and only people smart enough not to “get got” are doing their homework.

I'm still trying to catch up on this thread lol but I thought something was wrong with me because "nicekicks" always had this negative ring in my head where my sneaker spider sense was like stay tf away. And suddenly they are some kind of sneaker news site.. crazy.

@tonytobacco I think I still have that comic book.. Didn't know what I was looking at until someone reposted it and I looked at the aluminum foil wrapping and it snapped me back to my childhood memories.

should have sized up half, tts fits pretty tight on the toes for my wide feet so i hope that breaks in

got to try on half a size up and there heel slip but overall more comfortable, now im hoping to catch a restock

thumbnail_concords xi jersey 45 1.jpg

thumbnail_concords xi jersey 45 2.jpg

thumbnail_concords xi purple rain.jpg

thumbnail_concords xi 1.jpg

got my pair in the mail today from snkrs, near perfect...couple nipples on the left one but i just grabbed a nail clipper

i was worried about getting my normal 10.5 since i had to get a 10 in the cool grey lows, these fit good tho even tho i like my shoes to fit snug

Flaws in ya kicks suck n all.. but some people act like they’re flawed DIAMONDS that will last forever and that they’ll own forever. It’s footwear ya’ll . You’re putting em on your feet and wearing em on the street. And for Jordan 11s..Concords at that..cmon..they gonna look like crap after a few yrs if u don’t protect the soles anyway..and JB gonna re release them AGAIN in 5-10yrs ANYWAY.

Right, you wear them a couple times and you're gonna have dirt, dents, scratches, creasing, etc anyway.

Really?? You thought the defining moments was a half size too big? I have the DMPs too and these run the same as those, imo, which was my true to size.

However, if you got the recent space jams and win like 82, those I felt ran a half size too big. These Concorde fit smaller than those.

No, I don’t think. I know that DMP XI’s run half a size big. I normally wear an 11 and went down to. 10.5 with those.

Wondering if I should do the same here with these or wear the normal size 11 like the ‘95 version, which I also had as a kid and fit perfect.

Picked up my SNKRS pair today. I was from the camp that the box didn't matter, but It felt a little less special getting the OG box. It's a full production taking out the jams and my other 11's, but it added to the spectacle of paying an increased amount and having a recent XI release...

With that being said, they're beautiful AND I got an invoice:lol:

that's kinda what i'm thinking too, since i don't wear my jordans that often, i don't mind taking the 15-20 seconds to get the sneakers out of the pull out box.

D2A0C52E-A585-454D-985D-32DD26E580C5.jpeg

15-20 years back the fakes we’re called variants and they’d come in a ton of different colors. It was fine to wear these.

Here’s a pic from a recent trip I made to China. Fakes everywhere.

when i was a kid we couldn't afford sneakers like the Jordan's so i just didn't wear them. never thought about wearing fakes. but all the visits i took to China i never thought about copping a pair there because it's just too sketchy and i can't tell between a good fake and a real pair, so i just stick to authorized sellers like footlockers and finishlines, or snkrs.

Anyone use 3M clear on the bottom of their 11's? :lol: (ie DIY Sole Protector)
Have done this to the win like 82, it has prevented yellowing quite a bit for me (have reapplied 3m one more time after about 25 or so casual wears). Definitely need a heat gun for proper installation though.

Back
Top Bottom