Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Jordan1.jpg

I used to wear a knee brace when I was 8-10 years old in my YMCA league because it was the closest thing I could find to that black/red leg sweatband :lol:

I used to wear a knee brace when I was 8-10 years old in my YMCA league because it was the closest thing I could find to that black/red leg sweatband :lol:
:rofl::rofl: i feel ya. i used to wear those thick knee pads for roller skates because that was the closest thing to a leg sleeve back then

vhlhzneg3e5ld5l4mu0x.jpg
Its alright. But I like the font they did better for the 45. How much would NT explode if the 23 on the next concord matched the font from this release.
Great find. Thanks! I agree, it's alright, but better. I guess 45 was really a no go from jump after all :rofl:

Ill give you me against the world. That one prob gets the most plays from me

Holla if ya hear me is his best song though

No way you can be a Pac fan and can easily name any song as his best.

I want Me Against The World on vinyl so bad. Gonna have to wait until 2020 for the 25th anniversary release. Out of print currently :smh:

Here you go. Get it quick!!!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2PAC-ME-AGAINST-THE-WORLD-JIVE-HIP-200-EU-VINYL-2LP-/332941810696

Last SJ’s I had were in 2009. Unknown to me. I’m only messing with these bc the build and quality is on point and comparable to the ‘95 version. Nostalgic if anything.

Do you normally wear a certain size and stuck with that certain size in this one?

Understand. For reference I am a 12 in every remastered pair JB has given us since 2015 or so. I got a 12 in the concords and that was the correct size for me.

Looks like my pair from the finish line restock got “lost” in transit from UPS smh. Ordered a pair of space jams from stock x that came with a toe box that literally doesn’t bend, and visible dents, not sure how that got past their testers. Oh well at least I got one pair on RD, but really wanted to double up on this pair for obvious reasons.

Back
Top Bottom