Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

IMG_5918.PNG
Those will be yellow in no time.

What is this supposed to be? If it was a hole I would say a corn hole. It’s definitely not a hole.

its a ball. he doesnt have the ability to express himself or his points without the need to google a gif or meme for help. check his post history.

dont get mad at me because you do your laceswaps while doing the bird box challenge. leave your kids outta your foolishness tho, sheesh.

gumdumy.JPG
downloadfile-1.gif
Atdizzle!!! We See Under That Mask!!! Go Wash That Off!!! You Trying To Hard...

Last edited:
downloadfile-1.gif
Atdizzle!!! We See Under That Mask!!! Go Wash That Off!!! You Trying To Hard...

im trying hard? youre the one quoting me with no words because you didnt have a picture ready. it then took u 10 mins of googling to finally find a pic to help you come up with a response that you edited in. and it still was a laaaaaaaaaaaaaaame response.

people who are not clever at all are very predictable.

nopics.JPG

its a ball. he doesnt have the ability to express himself or his points without the need to google a gif or meme for help. check his post history.

im trying hard? youre the one quoting me with no words because you didnt have a picture ready. it then took u 10 mins of googling to finally find a pic to help you come up with a response that you edited in. and it still was a laaaaaaaaaaaaaaame response.

nopics.JPG
Truth Hurts Don't it!!! Culture vulture No Gif!!!

ok im done with mr. apple bottoms. ive already broke my 2019 new years resolution to be nicer to the less fortunate :smh:

cant wait to get back to work Mon so I can rock these concords!

So, do you sole bright after each use to prevent yellowing? Genuinely curious. Thanks

i dont think people do sessions on their soles after every use. its not like cleaning your soles off at the end of every wear. id say use the solebright when your bottoms are turning bad. theres no way to prevent yellowing if you wear the kicks.

of course thats not to say you cant do sessions after every wear, if you dont mind the hassle.

I thought for sure the Concord Lows would drop in price with this release- surprised to see they haven't at all, and for my sz 12.5 is going crazy in price

i dont think people do sessions on their soles after every use. its not like cleaning your soles off at the end of every wear. id say use the solebright when your bottoms are turning bad. theres no way to prevent yellowing if you wear the kicks.

of course thats not to say you cant do sessions after every wear, if you dont mind the hassle.

was wondering the same thing, thx for the info!

So GOAT just flagged an order that I sold for the toe box bump and haven't really went through this thread, but saw some griping about this. How big of a QC issue was this and has anybody received these kinds of pairs through GOAT or StockX. This is the picture that they sent to me of the issue. From what others have seen how bad is the pictured "toe box bump". Really think this one is splitting hairs, but I know how picky some are.
camera7887766656871403863.jpeg

So GOAT just flagged an order that I sold for the toe box bump and haven't really went through this thread, but saw some griping about this. How big of a QC issue was this and has anybody received these kinds of pairs through GOAT or StockX. This is the picture that they sent to me of the issue. From what others have seen how bad is the pictured "toe box bump". Really think this one is splitting hairs, but I know how picky some are.
camera7887766656871403863.jpeg

if anything, thats a manufacturers defect or something to that tune. but i do find it so funny that goat has in the past denied refunds on jacked pairs with more serious issues because they claim its not their fault, its how it was made, its out of their control etc......but then they gonna flag and screw up your sale with this BS that is manufacturings fault and u have no control over it as well lol

they stay trying to have it both ways.

Last edited:
Reactions: ARK
if anything, thats a manufacturers defect or something to that tune. but i do find it so funny that stockx has in the past denied refunds on jacked pairs with more serious issues because they claim its not their fault, its how it was made, its out of their control etc......but then they gonna flag and screw up your sale with this BS that is manufacturings fault and u have no control over it as well lol

That's kinda how I worded my response like how am I responsible for what I wouldn't even call a defect, but more of a variation. I asked that they reconsider passing the verification, but not holding my breath.

if anything, thats a manufacturers defect or something to that tune. but i do find it so funny that stockx has in the past denied refunds on jacked pairs with more serious issues because they claim its not their fault, its how it was made, its out of their control etc......but then they gonna flag and screw up your sale with this BS that is manufacturings fault and u have no control over it as well lol

this is the same company who in the past has sent a customer back fake yeezys and tried to shaft him......but in the end it turns out they had a shady employee who swapped dudes real yeezys out for fakes and denied his sale for "failing authentication"

i wouldnt trust those clowns. id stick with goat.

Dude, he said GOAT flagged that pair, not StockX. If I was selling and they did that to me, I'd be annoyed, too. But on the flipside, as a buyer, I like it if they are trying to weed out flawed pairs on top of trying to weed out fakes. Seeing this actually makes me feel better about the idea of grabbing the one more pair I want through them.

Back
Top Bottom