Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Shoutout to rainking rainking for hooking me up with the 2011 Concord box so I can keep my box collection standardized. I just need 2019 Breds and a WL96 box (as I wasn’t a fan of those shoes) to finish my collection lol

80880D65-147B-4472-A03B-5EAADF236E04.jpeg

7446A1A2-A4B7-4CC5-8FB7-26F86B9193FF.jpeg

I'm not huge into boxes, but opening the Space Jams for the first time in that special box was fun.

I agree. I think the 2016 Space Jams was one of the greatest retro releases in Jordan Brand history.

1.) Shoes were damn near perfect in every way. OG cut, great materials, etc. etc.

2.) Packaging was next level cool-the tie into Looney Tunes with the artwork was awesome.

3.) Most importantly, there were seemingly enough pairs for anyone who wanted one come release day.

You better believe I tripled up lol

Shoutout to rainking rainking for hooking me up with the 2011 Concord box so I can keep my box collection standardized. I just need 2019 Breds and a WL96 box (as I wasn’t a fan of those shoes) to finish my collection lol

i shoulda just jumped on it and DMed him right away. u beat me to that box by a hair lol. congrats tho, looks fire! im still tryna cop a box.

Love my concords, still dont understand why yall want so many of them though. Yall running mud runs in those things or somethin?

For me, as I've said several times here, I have a frustrating history with this shoe going back to the OG drop in '95. It's as simple as that. This time around, I don't have to baby them to keep them looking good, I don't have to consider when to wear them and when not to, I don't have to worry about not having a fresh pair available to wear whenever the mood strikes me. That's why. When it comes to concords, I'd rather have too many than not enough LOL

Haha, glad it makes you happy! I'll be happy if I never have to deal with those slideout boxes ever again :lol:
But also definitely glad it made it to you in good shape. Enjoy, brotha.

i shoulda just jumped on it and DMed him right away. u beat me to that box by a hair lol. congrats tho, looks fire! im still tryna cop a box.

LOL I think he literally beat you to it by like three minutes. Wish I had another one for you but that was the last of my 2011 concord crap (good riddance). But I gotta think someone around these parts has one they can hook you up with.

LOL I think he literally beat you to it by like three minutes. Wish I had another one for you but that was the last of my 2011 concord crap (good riddance). But I gotta think someone around these parts has one they can hook you up with.

yea i know he literally got it just before i ciuld hit u up haha. i been asking around, seems no1 has one thats in good shape. the one u sent him looks dang near mint, good stuff bro.

yea i know he literally got it just before i ciuld hit u up haha. i been asking around, seems no1 has one thats in good shape. the one u sent him looks dang near mint, good stuff bro.

Man, I actually felt bad because you guys were so close with your timing LOL.
I'm sort of surprised no one else seems to have one in good shape. I take care of my boxes, but all that means is that I put them up in the closet and don't throw them around or stomp on them :lol:. The one I sent him was basically brand new; I think any minor dings or whatever in it were the way it came to me originally from Nike. Hopefully someone surfaces with another one for ya.

Man, I actually felt bad because you guys were so close with your timing LOL.
I'm sort of surprised no one else seems to have one in good shape. I take care of my boxes, but all that means is that I put them up in the closet and don't throw them around or stomp on them :lol:. The one I sent him was basically brand new; I think any minor dings or whatever in it were the way it came to me originally from Nike. Hopefully someone surfaces with another one for ya.

i hit up a bunch of people on ebay selling their 2011s. asked them if they would be willing to part with the box. not a single one responded LOL cant blame em tho, i probably wouldnt too. they all wanna sell their kicks with box included.

wheres all the people selling or sitting on fake pairs wen you need em? haha id take a fake box at this point. usualy fake boxes are on point for the most part except for the tags and the tags not crazy off.

To get OG's in all it's glory and then actively find that terrible pull out box is crazy to me lol.

Those boxes LOOK cool, I'm just tired of actually using them, be they Jordan-branded boxes or Nike Sportswear boxes.

Back
Top Bottom