Air Jordan 11 Retro Low “Columbia” - May 2021

got a pair off GOAT cpl days ago, seller confirmed but are they gonna ship now 🤔🙏🏾
Day 4 .. Still sitting on “confirmed - seller packaging” :smh:

4/20 - ordered
4/21 - confirmed
4/24 - not shipped yet, contact goat for cancel since 3 day window passed, they decline
4/27 - “marked shipped“
5/3 - still hasnt arrived to goat

I’ve sold so much on GOAT I know damn well it don’t take this long to complete the process :smh: whoever must be an employee or something

Pair that got from the END raffle was delivered early last week

AEA2B931-83A8-4CCD-BD24-2701EE274B24.jpeg

4/20 - ordered
4/21 - confirmed
4/24 - not shipped yet, contact goat for cancel since 3 day window passed, they decline
4/27 - “marked shipped“
5/3 - still hasnt arrived to goat

I’ve sold so much on GOAT I know damn well it don’t take this long to complete the process :smh: whoever must be an employee or something
Goat did my Patinas like this is they came from overseas...specifically China. It might be my last purchase from Goat for quite sometime

I hit on Finish Line for the first time ever. Only thing is my pick up time is during my work hours. Wtf do i do?
Same. Finish Line used to allow alternate pick up names meaning if you can’t make it, you can send somebody else to pick up the shoes for you but I guess they don’t allow that anymore. I called Finish Line yesterday and asked what my options are since I plan on sending my sister-in-law. Girl tells me to send her and have her FaceTime me when she gets to the store. I’m calling again on Thursday to make sure that was still the same deal.

Is footstores doing instore raffles since the apps don’t have the reserves up? Any news on Shoe Palace’s as well?

Back
Top Bottom