Air Jordan 11 Retro Low “Columbia” - May 2021

FTL released at like 3p. Not sure why it was so early.
Probably to help the system not crash. I can see them doing this for future releases. I know the shoe wasn’t the most hyped but it would definitely help their cause to do it this way from now on.

So I guess in my case you need around 500k points to start hitting on releases
I never won anything until I hit that mark
Last 3 w's were these, red 13's and raging bull 5's
Those 3 w's aren't limited or have any real resale value so maybe that's why I won
Either way I'm very happy to at least hit on something

So I guess in my case you need around 500k points to start hitting on releases
I never won anything until I hit that mark
Last 3 w's were these, red 13's and raging bull 5's
Those 3 w's aren't limited or have any real resale value so maybe that's why I won
Either way I'm very happy to at least hit on something

I have 400,000 less points than that and have received W’s the past few weeks and even before that.

Well it depends on location size store and whatnot
Everyone will be different just sharing my experience on FLX so far
I'm in the chicagoland area so demand is higher here
Now I'm actually hitting and getting waitlisted
Before it was just straight L all across the board

I’m in Houston and haven’t won anything (since the pandemic hit) that I can think of off the top of my head besides the Anniversary 11s which to my knowledge they made a ton of. Granted I haven’t tried maxing out points. Most I’ve ever done is 2/4 headstarts. Do those even matter?

Haven't won at Hibbett or Finish Line either.

Well it depends on location size store and whatnot
Everyone will be different just sharing my experience on FLX so far
I'm in the chicagoland area so demand is higher here
Now I'm actually hitting and getting waitlisted
Before it was just straight L all across the board

Im in Houston. Demand is pretty high here.

I was waitlist but forgot to check back bcuz of battery died

Screenshot_20210506-171128_Foot Locker.jpg

Screenshot_20210506-200038_Foot Locker.jpg

I still have yet to win a drop since FLX started. If you need points, then it’s a catch 22, because I can’t get points if I never get an opportunity to buy anything. I used to hit everything on the VIP system.

Didn't get off wl on ftl. Not mad if I don't hit tomorrow. Won the darkside raffle for the bright citrus today.

Missed on hibbett raffle and I'm deciding if want to try for these online or drive 20 minutes to my nearest hibbett to get them...

I'm gonna grab these mainly because I don't have the Columbia highs. I've owned the Space Jams twice, concords twice, playoff (black/red) twice and I have a pair of cool greys.

These were the colorway I passed on bc they were all white and didn't want them to yellow off 2 wears and sitting in the box forever but they did a solid job executing these.

Back
Top Bottom