Air Jordan 11 Retro Low “Columbia” - May 2021

1620429763121.jpeg

My sister-in-law is a real one for going out to the mall to pick these up for me. I am honestly shocked Finish Line allowed her to use my pick up pass and a pic of my ID without giving her a hard time. With a guest appearance from my nephew:

15423E2A-76F2-406D-B85F-C3443A35B19E.jpeg

I asked them at Foot Locker even though I didn’t get a reserve and they told me they didn’t even have them.
I guess it was in certain areas maybe that got them. I did not go to the Foot Locker at Wheaton Mall because after I left Finish Line, I had to leave ASAP (I am behind schedule and ended up arriving 20 minutes after my appointment time for my 2nd dose).

I asked them at Foot Locker even though I didn’t get a reserve and they told me they didn’t even have them.

I had a reserve and was offered a pair right at the entrance
I asked the girl what happens when folks who don’t have a reserve ask
She said we tell them we don’t have pairs :lol:
Direct orders from corporate lol

I had a reserve and was offered a pair right at the entrance
I asked the girl what happens when folks who don’t have a reserve ask
She said we tell them we don’t have pairs :lol:
Direct orders from corporate lol
I’m not doubting you one bit, but I don’t think my area got them. The girl I talked to seemed genuine and told me that they would be put up on the app.

I'm always all og everything, but this the one pair where the low is actually better than the og mid. Wow. These have my nomination for "retro" of year. I HATE all white shoes, but man talk about perfection. Old, but new..

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
PicsArt_05-08-12.05.42.jpg

i hate knowing this is my size and i don't have them. i am the most deserving..

on my older account ndc suddenly needed my address on top of my cvc and password. 2nd account ndc took long to load, asked for pw, cvc and i lose. they still took out the 202 however...

mead weird. I forgot about the drop cus these ain’t really my flavor but my boy wanted em.
entered around 10:07

thought it was a draw. But nope. Price button was up. Saw some sizes gone. Hit 10.5. Was pending for a few seconds then got em came through. Was def surprised

my account must be blacklisted because i took that L at 10.02 same size

Back
Top Bottom