Air Jordan 11 Retro Low “Columbia” - May 2021

^ whats the difference besides being a low? it looks like the same materials and color?

I actually think they look good as a low.. I'm just highly annoyed at waiting on these and CG's with the possibility of them holding those two hostage.

At least the outsole looks proper, unlike the 2014 “legend blue”. Toe slant looks to be there as well.

Pass for now, I’m not really big on OG highs/mids getting chopped into lows.

1st instinct is to say ezpasd because they are lowtop, but in those promotional photos, they don’t look all that bad... I’ll give it some time and see if they grow on me.

I can see the mids getting a retro in 2022 or 2023. Waiting for that. Even with the issues I like the 2014 mids better than lows without those issues. And I have 2 DS and 1 vnds pairs of the 2014s. Will probably resell one of em. When it comes to 11 lows I like the snakes and don’t even like the IEs either.

looks like the heel is still "23" but the insoles "25"
1608787102462.png

1608787260696.png

1608787114329.png

Subtle aging to the patent leather for that eggshell look elevates the colorway to possible silver-medal status.

These look good, in for 2. I have found the all white 11 lows look better than the mids to me for whatever reason. The zen grey lows being the best then the red bottom 11 lows from almost a decade ago.

Back
Top Bottom