Air Jordan 11 Retro Low “Columbia” - May 2021

DAYUM! The other lady must have definitely been way before my time because I never heard of anybody going to YouTube to complain about this site (though I would love to see that video LOL). Just give folks who irks you on here the🖕🏾 and ✌🏾then put their a*s*s on ignore.

it was probably 5 years ago at least :lol:. So it’s been a while. Ha ha

These things adorable :rofl:
20210514_043714.jpg

I dunno why some folks can send me a message and some cannot on here. 🤷🏾‍♀️ As for the Shadow 2.0s, I already offered my help to another person on here a few days ago, so I am going full throttle for him. If I am somehow able to hit for him today, I can assist you (just let me know your size).

Oh no, I am trying to offer YOU help on a sneaker you want!

As for trying to PM you, this is the message I get. I’m sure it’s a setting you clicked to make your profile private or something like that:

E64C9F76-392D-42DC-92E3-24E1CCACE183.jpeg

Still need that 12.5. Sigh.

I keep getting this notification from SNKRS more and more. It’s like, “hey you haven’t copped from us in a while because the bots are preventing you from buying. Please try again when it’s not a sadderday.”

F306FC64-B259-40BD-B73E-8ABDF57B48B2.jpeg
They send me that BS, I’m like why are you ppl F’ing me… your system doesn’t want my money

Still need that 12.5. Sigh.

I keep getting this notification from SNKRS more and more. It’s like, “hey you haven’t copped from us in a while because the bots are preventing you from buying. Please try again when it’s not a sadderday.”

F306FC64-B259-40BD-B73E-8ABDF57B48B2.jpeg
They’ve sent me that damn notification 3x in the last 2 weeks :smh:

Hoping I find a 12.5 as well
They send me that BS, I’m like why are you ppl F’ing me… your system doesn’t want my money
They sent me that message and I copped a third pair.

Oh no, I am trying to offer YOU help on a sneaker you want!

As for trying to PM you, this is the message I get. I’m sure it’s a setting you clicked to make your profile private or something like that:

E64C9F76-392D-42DC-92E3-24E1CCACE183.jpeg
OOOOHHHHH OKAY! I might have selected it because a NTer some time ago was sending me messages annoying me. LOL I will look into my settings.

As for sneakers that I want, I currently only want the Adidas x National Park Foundation "Yellowstone" ZX 8000 that drops on 5/22, the AJ1 Zoom CMFT To My First Coach and the Air Max 90 "Baseball Cap" after Ken Griffey, Jr. (I do not know the release dates in the US for the last 2). Also, the last 2 may not be the easiest to get, but those are the only sneakers I am looking to cop possibly for the rest of the year (unless something cool pops up that have not been posted on the sneaker blogs already). I can send you a message if I would like for you to assist me......thank you so much for the offer. 🙂

OOOOHHHHH OKAY! I might have selected it because a NTer some time ago was sending me messages annoying me. LOL I will look into my settings.

As for sneakers that I want, I currently only want the Adidas x National Park Foundation "Yellowstone" ZX 8000 that drops on 5/22, the AJ1 Zoom CMFT To My First Coach and the Air Max 90 "Baseball Cap" after Ken Griffey, Jr. (I do not know the release dates in the US for the last 2). Also, the last 2 may not be the easiest to get, but those are the only sneakers I am looking to cop possibly for the rest of the year (unless something cool pops up that have not been posted on the sneaker blogs already). I can send you a message if I would like for you to assist me......thank you so much for the offer. 🙂

Yeah, PM me your size. Not sure you’d save much going through me (bc California taxes & shipping) but we can figure it out closer to release date. At least you’d get them quicker and be 100% sure they’re real.

Hey spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour can you stop PMing her so she can feel comfortable going back to normal settings? Thanks bro.

Last edited:
Yeah, PM me your size. Not sure you’d save much going through me (bc California taxes & shipping) but we can figure it out closer to release date. At least you’d get them quicker and be 100% sure they’re real.

Hey spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour can you stop PMing her so she can can feel comfortable going back to normal settings? Thanks bro.
🤣 It is definitely not Spoons! LMAO It was another guy that was a bit thirsty-ish who was sending me messages some timr ago. I must have changed the settings and do not remember, but I can see myself doing it.

I don't see why they would be worse... but they are automatically better because they are not lows.

Back
Top Bottom