Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

A good percentage of the posts and comments on this site is NTer's helping each other. What you propose is people keeping info to themselves. We would be left with only people posting photos and others commenting on their NTDenim.

If the person that wasn't able to make it to Sheikh Store X, and used a code posted on NT or FB, they already gained a lot. Originally they were at 0% chance, whatever small chance they have now is a bonus for them.

If you are relying only on some online Sheikh raffle, then you should be prepared to be disappointed on a weekly basis. The chances are small, even less then entering physical store raffles.
I'm not proposing to keep the info for yourself. I'm saying to pass it along to each other via PM's, like some of us are currently doing. There's a difference between posting the codes outright to lurkers/leeches (Not just NTers), and sending the codes via private message. 

and this

^This

You can help people without hurting yourself and others at the same time.  Just be smart about it.  There are a lot of lurkers that view Niketalk.com with the sole intention of reselling the shoes active members want.

how much do you guys think would the resell price be? 250? 300?
take that **** elsewhere homie 

dont bother asking people for help.. bunch of egotistical elitists over here.
ain't nobody gonna help resellers....yall ain't helping us by copping multiple pairs and making it difficult for us so why should we help u 

Can someone PM me shiekh codes for socal? I'm gonna head out to northridge and topanga on weds and will PM them back to ya. 

everyone asking what resell price is just save your time and don't even ask. You're just going to get **** for it lol. You can make an educated guess based on the 11 low snakeskins. Those are ranging from 230-250 so I am sure these concords which are more sought after will be in that range, maybe a little higher.

everyone asking what resell price is just save your time and don't even ask. You're just going to get **** for it lol. You can make an educated guess based on the 11 low snakeskins. Those are ranging from 230-250 so I am sure these concords which are more sought after will be in that range, maybe a little higher.
$270-$320, snakeskins had 0 hype compared to these.  I'm copping these for retail or not at all, had to pay resale on snakeskins due to the ndc crash.

$270-$320, snakeskins had 0 hype compared to these.  I'm copping these for retail or not at all, had to pay resale on snakeskins due to the ndc crash.
yupp that price sounds about right. Then like always it'll dip down

Oh yes I'm going to be copping these on saturday at footlocker using my 10% off reward level. Store is only 10 minutes from my house, can't go wrong

Usually only the city and one south side store gets them but these are in big enough numbers my store on the northside gets them. No raffles going to have to camp up a few hours early to be sure. :x

100% increase in price. I dont think so buddy. These are shoes were talkin not crack.
Numbers aren't made up, thats what they are already going for.  Preorders and stores that are selling early.  I was initially shocked also, more so by the fact that people are actually paying it.

Last edited:
Oh no we are talking crack, just go look at the restock threads if u want to see people acting worse than crack heads

Numbers aren't made up, thats what they are already going for.  Preorders and stores that are selling early.  I was initially shocked also, more so by the fact that people are actually paying it.
Yeah thats cause they havent dropped yet and theres always a group of hypebeasts who will pay extra jus specifically to have them early. This is how it goes on every release. The moment these drop the price will immediately drop 20-30%. Kind in mind these are HUGE GR, nearly every shoe store outside of payless is carrying these. I bet even Hibbett and ****'s Sports will have some FSR's of these. And another HUGE factor is these are NOT and nowhere near the Concord High. No comparision whatsoever. As much as hypebeasts and resellers try to sell u dreams on how these are as good/better than the Concord Highs are just trying to raise the aftermarket hype and price naturally. Had these been in numbers like the Snakeskins were i believe then they would command a much higher resell value.

Last edited:
I already paid to have my shoes held for me to pick up Sat and it only cost me $25.

Yeah thats cause they havent dropped yet and theres always a group of hypebeasts who will pay extra jus specifically to have them early. This is how it goes on every release. The moment these drop the price will immediately drop 20-30%. Kind in mind these are HUGE GR, nearly every shoe store outside of payless is carrying these. I bet even Hibbett and ****'s Sports will have some FSR's of these. And another HUGE factor is these are NOT and nowhere near the Concord High. No comparision whatsoever. As much as hypebeasts and resellers try to sell u dreams on how these are as good/better than the Concord Highs are just trying to raise the aftermarket hype and price naturally. Had these been in numbers like the Snakeskins were i believe then they would command a much higher resell value.

still on the fence. these are cool but just look like the mid concords' little brother. i dont know man concord 11s just look so good in any version though.

if the restock doesnt happen, i may have to cop.
THIS
laugh.gif
 that consolation prize

Last edited:
Flight Club got pairs for $400 right now for those that need em now thats OD I rather cop mids
Why not just wait a week and pay retail or even buy them from Flightclub for prob bout $200-$225 after they drop. Jus never understood that whole got my kix early BS.

I've come to the conclusion that this man has no idea what he's talking about, anybody that thinks these can be copped from flight club for $200-$225 after the drop doesn't live in the same reality as the rest of us. $200-$225 is how much flight club will sell GS pairs if not more.

Its a GR. But it won't be easy to cop a pair
Yes, demand will still outstrip supply by a huge margin. For anyone who doesn't have a friend working at a store, isn't willing to pay at least $100 over retail, or who hasn't bribed someone, it's going to be a cop you have to work for.

Back
Top Bottom