Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Just a quick question, does Champs do raffle or guarantee tickets? Or does it just depend on what city you're in? The HOH (raffle) and Champs are both giving out tickets down here on Wednesday and I just wanted to know if yall had any info on which stores do guarantees.

They did use to do that, thats when Jordans would still be available by time you got the catalog in the mail...
ummm no.... last shoes i ordered via phone were playoff 12s 2012 and miami vice lebron ix june 2012..... i def miss phone orders though... always got through

phone orders
pimp.gif

Just a quick question, does Champs do raffle or guarantee tickets? Or does it just depend on what city you're in? The HOH (raffle) and Champs are both giving out tickets down here on Wednesday and I just wanted to know if yall had any info on which stores do guarantees.
Any Champs I've been too does a raffle style thing, I know smaller retailers usually do guaranteed raffles. But from my experience Champs raffles are usually pretty fair I got Black Grapes from a Champs raffle.

ummm no.... last shoes i ordered via phone were playoff 12s 2012 and miami vice lebron ix june 2012..... i def miss phone orders though... always got through
^

THIS. They were taking phone orders even up to the 2011 Concord Mids. Damn I pulled almost every GR/limited release I went for when they did phone orders. SMH. Hate this web only crap

Last edited:
these wont go for $300 on ebay...i guess yall dont realize how many of these are gonna be produced...probably the biggest GR of the year...i know people with 3 guaranteed tickets for these already....when i went to get my guaranteed ticket 2 stores had over 100...i think one had 200(champs)...only counting adult pairs...the GS pairs are more 'limited'...

these wont go for $300 on ebay...i guess yall dont realize how many of these are gonna be produced...probably the biggest GR of the year...i know people with 3 guaranteed tickets for these already....when i went to get my guaranteed ticket 2 stores had over 100...i think one had 200(champs)...only counting adult pairs...the GS pairs are more 'limited'...
I think something like 600,000+ Gamma XIs were produced and people still missed out, and these 11s are at a cheaper price point...trust people will miss out...but I dont think they'll get to $300...I try not to talk resell tho...

Doesn't matter. A bunch of people will still miss out and pay overpriced resell. Breds have been released how many times and people still don't have a pair.

By that logic the Gamma Xl's, much less the Bred's which with all the restocks are probably the most available Xl around, wouldn't be consistently going for $250 +. The amount of pairs is really nothing when faced with the desire of the masses.

Last edited:
Should be fairly easy to get although hype is VERY high for these....higher than for the Baron 9's, which I think were the most hyped release this year so far.

Oddly, my connect only had about 35 or so pairs...He usually gets in the high 40's - 50's of GR's...He had like 80 pairs of the Baron 9's.

Not sure what that means, to be honest.
baron 9's most hyped release this year??  
roll.gif

Any Champs I've been too does a raffle style thing, I know smaller retailers usually do guaranteed raffles. But from my experience Champs raffles are usually pretty fair I got Black Grapes from a Champs raffle.
Thanks for the info. Hopefully the scene won't be to crazy around here.

^
THIS. They were taking phone orders even up to the 2011 Concord Mids. Damn I pulled almost every GR/limited release I went for when they did phone orders. SMH. Hate this web only crap
oh yea concords was lovely while everyone else was fighting lining up camping i copped 2 from eastbay... miss that 2 pair limit............ took me over 2 hrs on 3 phones calling but it was damn sure worth it

Has anybody ever bought anything from mysole.net? They have some jordans like these 11 lows, and others, for decent prices.

Your best bet would be to call or visit your local Champs or HOH. For example, where I live some Champs and Footlockers are doing raffles and a couple of HOHs are doing guranteed tickets. I'm going to be running around the malls tomorrow and Thursday.

By that logic the Gamma Xl's, much less the Bred's which with all the restocks are probably the most available Xl around, wouldn't be consistently going for $250 +. The amount of pairs is really nothing when faced with the desire of the masses.
the numbers arent gonna compare...these were mass produced...people will miss but wont pay much for resell..the market will be flooded...ebay on saturday is gonna lit up with pairs...sheer numbers will keep the bids low...time will tell..

the numbers arent gonna compare...these were mass produced...people will miss but wont pay much for resell..the market will be flooded...ebay on saturday is gonna lit up with pairs...sheer numbers will keep the bids low...time will tell..

Everything you just said is exactly, literally exactly, how the Gammas and Breds were (As both were mass produced as well), and resell is still what it is. We'll see come Saturday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom