Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

my area seems unphased by this release, some casuals i talked to didn't know it releases this weekend and others plain didn't try.  sunday was the first day out of two for the raffle and when me and a buddy went to sign up it looked like we were the only 12's.  both won needless to say so i'm feeling good

i just had to read through 5 pages of ResellTalk

can we just have one thread without that bs for once

I'll be aiming for the toebox to give a nice nasty crease. I'll make sure my boots have mud on them too for your white mesh. Do something boy.

I'm very chill. They're just shoes - Can't wait.

Last edited:
its crazy to see everybody running around for raffles...thats messed up because they should have been guaranteed tickets because they got a s h it load of these things 

I CAN NOT wait to step on a pair of these shoes and watch the reaction of the loser who is far too emotionally connected to his precious concord lows. Serious. Oops, try not to cry as you run to the bathroom to clean your shoes.

I actually wanted a pair of these lows for over a decade - My tastes have changed though and these shoes are actually ugly in this CW.

Little knuckle-head kids who didn't even see MJ play just being lemmings like our society wants. SMH.. hype lemmings.

:lol:

I feel you bruh.

I need these though.

its crazy to see everybody running around for raffles...thats messed up because they should have been guaranteed tickets because they got a s h it load of these things 
i think its a way for the stores to keep pair for personal gain..even if they pick their buddy for the raffle

So I guess 21 Mercer isn't RSVPing for these, or are they gonna randomly announce it tomorrow on the damn day of? :rofl:

I CAN NOT wait to step on a pair of these shoes and watch the reaction of the loser who is far too emotionally connected to his precious concord lows. Serious. Oops, try not to cry as you run to the bathroom to clean your shoes.

I actually wanted a pair of these lows for over a decade - My tastes have changed though and these shoes are actually ugly in this CW.

Little knuckle-head kids who didn't even see MJ play just being lemmings like our society wants. SMH.. hype lemmings.

Seems like the real knuckle-head kid is the one behind the computer typing that he wants to step on people's shoes.

well said!

Seems like the real knuckle-head kid is the one behind the computer typing that he wants to step on people's shoes.

I know huh? How dare me - these are too precious for that talk.

Oh, it's going down. Don't wear your flimsy shinys around me.

I'm in a good mood, don't get me wrong... I'm not mean but it's going to be hilarious to watch the reaction of some materialistic baby when I crease that toe box up real nice.

Watch your concord lows around me children lol

Last edited:
A lot has changed since the 2011 Concord release...
My local spot had 6 people in line at store opening for the actual Concords.
Fast Fwd to 2014 dudes are ticket-camping for Concord lows.
Good luck to you dudes picking these up for wears.
And good luck to the dudes who have wanted these since 1st seeing them in the Bulls Chip Parade back in the day.
:nerd:

I was lucky to win two pairs of the snakeskins at my local HOH almost two weeks ago, and I picked them up both. I'm wearing one pair to rock and one to stock. I wanted to do the same with the concord lows, but it really seems like it is going to be a struggle just for one pair :/ Hopefully we all end up getting one pair at least. I wish everyone luck here.

well said!

how is it well said? :lol:

kids are annoying these days, especially these hypebeasts buying everything but how can you be mad at kids buying shoes because they didnt see MJ play? :lol:

i hate when some of you older dudes say that

Should I pair 280 for these??????????????????

no

wait til saturday, if you cant cop for the 500+ sites or stores then cop from a legit rseller with a legit pair.

too many fakes out right now that even if i had all the money in the world i wouldnt cop right now from anymore. people gonna try getting rid of them fakes :smh:

I know huh? How dare me - these are too precious for that talk.

Oh, it's going down. Don't wear your flimsy shinys around me.

I'm in a good mood, don't get me wrong... I'm not mean but it's going to be hilarious to watch the reaction of some materialistic baby when I crease that toe box up real nice.

Watch your concord lows around me children lol
Are you 12yrs old?

I just hope these don't turn out to be a riot like it did for the concord mids at beverly center. That was crazy! Which is the reason the raffle what it is today.

West covina shiek (socal)
25c8c7cdf4

Thanks to those who repped and are also contributing with the codes.

we should expect an NBA player to rock these soon... right? :nerd:

would be nice to see these on the hardwood :pimp:

Man , the champs here in CO Springs was handing out guaranteed tickets this afternoon. Showed up and only 20 people or so were in line. Got my sz 12 secure so I can sleep in! Knuckleheads out here , crazy I was anticipating camping out Friday night
That's crazy man there were hundreds of people up in broomfield. I got skunked

Back
Top Bottom