Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

we should expect an NBA player to rock these soon... right?
nerd.gif

would be nice to see these on the hardwood
pimp.gif
Let's hope the Raptors stay in the playoffs, I can definitely see DeRozan or Amir Johnson wearing em.

BAY AREA!!!!

BC5EF233E7 Santa Rosa Plaza 
49EB7FF26F hilltop
9A9AA1A393 Oakland
2ECFD216BE Bay fair
62D5B33B66 Eastmont Town Center
568FC5FC80 The Shops at Tanforan
EBCD1E5CFA valley fair
AF4937C5FC Northgate Mall
BC5EF233E7 Santa Rosa Plaza 
64EAF3FA00 Newpark
9EC47FF996 Southland
B1269B4E42 Eastridge
51698ADE84 West valley
F8B1AD969B Arden

lol i won three raffles but none my size, every list i saw, a majority of the name were going for an 11 so i put 10.5 and i won them all. should be an interesting Saturday.

lol i won three raffles but none my size, every list i saw, a majority of the name were going for an 11 so i put 10.5 and i won them all. should be an interesting Saturday.
that 11 or 10.5 is always first to go..i think we all know why
roll.gif

so your buying shoes.... not in your size?

and thats whats wrong with this "game"

I CAN NOT wait to step on a pair of these shoes and watch the reaction of the loser who is far too emotionally connected to his precious concord lows. Serious. Oops, try not to cry as you run to the bathroom to clean your shoes.

I actually wanted a pair of these lows for over a decade - My tastes have changed though and these shoes are actually ugly in this CW.

Little knuckle-head kids who didn't even see MJ play just being lemmings like our society wants. SMH.. hype lemmings.

Intentionally step on another man's shoe? Sounds like something a "little knuckle-head kid" would do.

Last edited:
he doesnt have the guts to do it, you know damn well he aint stepping on anyones shoes. hes just fronting on NT.

dude probably cleans his kicks with a tooth brush

Got off work early today thankfully.  3 hours later im in the pot for 16 Raffles!!!!  50 miles worth of total driving.  I hope for just 1 pair.  And Im throwing them on right away.  Hoping these will be my ace sneakers for the summer.  Fingers crossed

Did anyone get the call back in the Bay today? Just had a missed call from private  because I was in the elevator at school 
mad.gif

so your buying shoes.... not in your size?

and thats whats wrong with this "game"

wrong with the game? it is what it is. NT folk always wanna be on a high horse. i see 50 people going for size 11 and nobody basically nobody putting a 10.5 down, going back to grade school stats lesson, my chances are higher at grabbing a 10.5 than a 11 and it seems those odds were right.

Last edited:
Got off work early today thankfully.  3 hours later im in the pot for 16 Raffles!!!!  50 miles worth of total driving.  I hope for just 1 pair.  And Im throwing them on right away.  Hoping these will be my ace sneakers for the summer.  Fingers crossed

best of luck

im sure you will win one

I went to the mall to try and win a pair of Concord. I was able to get two tickets and the local Finishline does FCFS.

lol funny how the fine print said if you enter more than one raffle you will be disqualified from all of them

I won't be going after the concord lows. I like watching this from the sidelines. I look forward to how this drop will go down.

Good luck everyone!

Back
Top Bottom