Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Think there will be enough pairs to cop on NDC w/o a bot? Size 10.5

I live in Idaho so there is one local spot and they get 1 pair in each size. I don't want to bank on that so online is my only option pretty much
Yeah, more than enough. You have to be swift tho.

My only concern with this release is about missing out but more with hoping that NDC doesn't take a crap again. 

Last edited:
I got a few pairs on Lock @ Roosevelt Field Mall.... [emoji]128556[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

What is this Code stuff going on?

Btw FYI ... These shoes aren't as limited as you guys are making them out to be......[emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]10071[/emoji]️

Hoping for another pair Saturday via nike.com, internet is fast as well and upgraded my modem/router, worth the investment! Non TLO releases I pretty much have been able to get all of them. GL everyone, few more days.

I got a few pairs on Lock @ Roosevelt Field Mall.... [emoji]128556[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Btw FYI ... These shoes aren't as limited as you guys are making them out to be......[emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]10071[/emoji]️
So what your saying is i get all 4 pairs from the raffles 

Just saying..

I have started to think in the last month of releases the fastest does not always get the shoe. Once you hit that waiting screen I swear it's random.
Before they are carted. So you want to be as fast as possible, while as at the same time, accurate.
last weekend with the foams i tried to cop just to practice with the captcha because for some reason i am incredibly bad with it. i actually clicked the wrong picture and got the "you f***ed up, do it again", and on the second try, got all four pictures correct.

still got them in my cart. 

maybe it is random after you get in line, or maybe there were just a lot of foams available.

ended up letting them go as i didn't want them anyway.

its definitely a misunderstanding of the concept by most dudes. some of the dudes who post online camping videos (i wont name any names =)) are completely obvlivous to the fact that with every second that passes by, hundreds to thousands of dudes are gettin in before. i cringe when i watch those videos... its the SUBTLEST details that make a difference. but dudes dont think of it as time, not LITERALLY at least.... if they did, their approach would be a lot different. I always say, if your heart starts to race and a sense of urgency comes over you... you probably have a good grasp for whats going on. If you're cool and calm and you didnt get the shoes... thats probably the reason why.
agree completely. heart racing, palms sweaty - that's how i am for hyped shoe and supreme drops.

that adrenaline helps me anyway, it's a part of my line of work so i have practice doing well under those physiological conditions lol.

I heard Roosevelt isn't doing guaranteed tickets this time?

I believe the codes are for stores on the west coast.

So I pass by a Modells in Brooklyn going to and from work that's doing FCFS

20 heads camped out and it's pouring rain all day and night right now and there is absolutely ZERO cover from the rain at this location

Just passed by and these dudes are SOAKED out there looking miserable lol

20 heads camped out and it's pouring rain all day and night right now and there is absolutely ZERO cover from the rain at this location

those guys r DUMB AND DEDICATED...HAHA

it's raining all night and all of tomorrow as well :rofl:

Those people are some serious f****** morons LOL. Is THAT much time really worth avoiding paying resell prices? With a little bit of patience, you'd only have to pay like 75 bucks over retail. I'm sorry, friends. $75

Last edited:
SF Bay Area NTers

Sheikh Raffle Codes:

14be0079d1  - SF Mission st
779372c8c6  - SF Market St
fa478d06a8 - Telegraph, Berkeley
9a9aa1a393 - Oakland Intl Blvd
49eb7ff26f - Hilltop Mall, Richmond
62d5b33b66 - Eastmont Town Center, Oakland
9ec47ff996 - Southland, Hayward
64eaf3fa00 - Newpark, Fremont
568fc5fc80 - Tanforan, San Bruno
b1269b4e42 - Eastridge, San Jose
ebcd1e5cfa - Valleyfair Mall, San Jose
f418996707 - Weberstown Stockton
65b725cafa - Sherwood Stockton
a99ff1cbdd - Sherwood Stockton
51698ade84 - West Valley Mall Tracy
f8b1ad969b - Arden Fair
779e478f93 -Vintage Fair Mall Modesto 

I hope someone can add the Concord, Bay Fair, Stoneridge codes.

I only know of 2 FCFS places, which I plan to avoid like the plague.

Good Luck!!

^ lol forreal I said the same thing! It was 85 at 11am my time pst. Now were at 115 at 8:10pm pst. Lol

Last edited:
I bring my wife with my baby, drive like 150 miles for 8 malls today
Got like 60 raffles, hope I can win at least one for me and one for my wife, lol
150 miles?
eek.gif
 now that's dedication lol

. Lmfaaoooo where at in bk was this?

WHERE DO THESE RELEASE AT 8AM AND 10AM IN TERMS OF SITES FOR THESE… I TRIED TO FIND IT BUT THIS THREAD IS MOVING LIMITLESS PILL FAST…

are you serious bro? which modells?

my guess is 86th street, because the bay pkway modells has covering.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom