Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Now, I'm no lightning fingers...

But I seriously don't understand how some people can be "so" slow.

It's just clicking.... but man waiting for a twitter link... fumbling around at the sizes and getting the image captcha wrong while processing it very slow...

Dudes... it's a race to the milliseconds. I'd be embarrassed to post up my cop videos if my online game was that bad.

You don't need a bot to win, just practice if fast clicking doesn't come natural to you.

i swear i have the worst luck, i dont think i can ever win raffles. I cant even win 50/50s with like 10 people

It's just clicking.... but man waiting for a twitter link... fumbling around at the sizes and getting the image captcha wrong while processing it very slow...

Dudes... it's a race to the milliseconds. I'd be embarrassed to post up my cop videos if my online game was that bad.

You don't need a bot to win, just practice if fast clicking doesn't come natural to you.
I have started to think in the last month of releases the fastest does not always get the shoe. Once you hit that waiting screen I swear it's random.

I read through a few pages of this thread but couldn't find it. Any Bay Area people know what stores are doing FCFS? I heard of some finish lines but which ones specifically? Thanks fam

I have started to think in the last month of releases the fastest does not always get the shoe. Once you hit that waiting screen I swear it's random.

In my experience, the faster I get to the carting stage... the faster the shoes seem to go in. This doesn't seem to be exactly accurate for the REALLY hyped releases but all in all it seems to be what I have generally experienced.

The less I fumble, the quicker I am... the greater the chance of success seems to be.

I hate waiting for the items that go over a minute or two.. that's in the really risky stage.

Well I haven't been able to cop off NDC for quite a while at this point. Checkout errors on two releases and waiting OOS on another. In person raffle seems to be a better option.

Well I haven't been able to cop off NDC for quite a while at this point. Checkout errors on two releases and waiting OOS on another. In person raffle seems to be a better option.

i feel you mean, i pray come saturday i dont have NDC issues.

the last month i couldnt even click to add a shoe when i was on the page before half of america :x

Personal experience, It's a toss up on what you get. I've been lucky with Royal 1s and Doernbecher 5s but then strike out some Taxis and Steels.

When does the captcha screen come on when you are checking out or trying to add to cart? I forget but something always slows me down a few secs to click and costs me the shoes

Before they are carted. So you want to be as fast as possible, while as at the same time, accurate.

When does the captcha screen come on when you are checking out or trying to add to cart? I forget but something always slows me down a few secs to click and costs me the shoes
when you add to cart it pops up after the captcha you get that waiting for your turn screen

Capcha appears before you can add to cart, have not had success via mobile since NDC went this route. Bots will perish someday

its definitely a misunderstanding of the concept by most dudes. some of the dudes who post online camping videos (i wont name any names =)) are completely obvlivous to the fact that with every second that passes by, hundreds to thousands of dudes are gettin in before. i cringe when i watch those videos... its the SUBTLEST details that make a difference. but dudes dont think of it as time, not LITERALLY at least.... if they did, their approach would be a lot different. I always say, if your heart starts to race and a sense of urgency comes over you... you probably have a good grasp for whats going on. If you're cool and calm and you didnt get the shoes... thats probably the reason why.

Think there will be enough pairs to cop on NDC w/o a bot? Size 10.5

I live in Idaho so there is one local spot and they get 1 pair in each size. I don't want to bank on that so online is my only option pretty much

Back
Top Bottom