Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

why would there be a line? isn't the point of the rsvp u just go to the register and get the shoe?
There is always a line at NTSF for RSVP. Which also includes, cutting, hood rats, fighting, kids looking to smash and grab, general chaos....

Happy I got thru Nike SF, that 2 hour pickup window in the morning is gonna make me wake up early though I'am good at least I secured me a pair

I will have mine in hand in 23 hours, only question is how early I'm going to get up I'm thinking 5am get there about 6, store opens at 8

My boy is already there. Gonna only get worst in the next hour I'm sure
lol at least y'all have MALLS

i'm no camper but that sounds a lot easier (go to the food court, public bathrooms, etc etc) than camping outside in NYC in the elements (although admittedly today was a nice day) - i can't believe people were outside for days for the breds and the tiffs

lol at least y'all have MALLS

i'm no camper but that sounds a lot easier (go to the food court, public bathrooms, etc etc) than camping outside in NYC in the elements (although admittedly today was a nice day) - i can't believe people were outside for days for the breds and the tiffs
LOL this line is for RAFFLE TICKETS only. not guranteed pairs

LOL this line is for RAFFLE TICKETS only. not guranteed pairs
oh ok haha

well i guess that's good and bad

bad in that it is such a long line for a ticket for a CHANCE to POSSIBLY get a pair

good in that the time invested is SIGNIFICANTLY LESS than a real campout

Too much to go around...definitely not a resellers paradise on these shoes.  You can check preorders, it's going about $220+, European sites..tons are going to have them but at about $200-$210 a pop after conversion rates.  Whoever said this is a SUPER GENERAL RELEASE...must be right. Having NT RSVP close their windows to RSVP after so long is another implications that there must be enough to go around.  My local store here where I went to get a raffle said they have 3-4 boxes full of these shoes which he said equates to about 30+ pairs.

Too much to go around...definitely not a resellers paradise on these shoes.  You can check preorders, it's going about $220+, European sites..tons are going to have them but at about $200-$210 a pop after conversion rates.  Whoever said this is a SUPER GENERAL RELEASE...must be right. Having NT RSVP close their windows to RSVP after so long is another implications that there must be enough to go around.  My local store here where I went to get a raffle said they have 3-4 boxes full of these shoes which he said equates to about 30+ pairs.
Same could have been said about the Jordan 11 Gammas in December.

My boy is already there. Gonna only get worst in the next hour I'm sure
Can you ask your friend nicely to have that chick turn around for a frontal picture? I might just head down to Serramonte 

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom