Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Anyone know of a legit preorder site for these (ships international) or places besides NDC. I have the usual FL,Champs, EB are places I can try on. Can't do NDC as I'm in Canada and have two stores that are carrying a total of 40 pairs. Don't really want to camp for 7hrs as people are planning on doing, but will if I can't guarantee anything online. Any advice will be appreciated. Congrats to everyone that secured a pair through RSVP and guaranteed tickets.

Get At Me Fam :nerd:

they made way more of these

plus those were terrible

Y'all Dudes Keep Posting This With Such Certainty Like You Were Sitting There On The Production Line Counting Pairs As They Were Getting Boxed Up And Shipped Out :lol:

Please Do Explain How You Know This Information And Post It Here As If It Were Fact :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
But at the time how do we know, they didnt make a ton of these ?
nerd.gif

its so damn obvious they made a ridiculous amount of pairs.

Was That Ever In Question Tho?

Please Do Quantify "Ridiculous Amount Of Pairs" And How You Know That Number Was "Way More" Than The Number Runs From The White/Red Release :nerd:

Don't Worry, I'll Wait......

Last edited:
just to clarify for NTLA did you guys just put in " #parade #sm first last name shoe size " ? I did it within a minute and still nothing. 

its so damn obvious they made a ridiculous amount of pairs.

Was That Ever In Question Tho?

Please Do Quantify "Ridiculous Amount Of Pairs" And How You Know That Number Was "Way More" Than The Number Runs From The White/Red Release :nerd:

Don't Worry, I'll Wait......

those were just a GR..

these are bigger GR

you will see regardless :lol:

i dont have any info but you can see for yourself. its obvious but if you are mad, keep being mad and carry on

just to clarify for NTLA did you guys just put in " #parade #sm first last name shoe size " ? I did it within a minute and still nothing.
#sm #parade first last name size

heard theres gonna be more of these than the super duper GR that was Bred 1s

don't get Zyzz'd!

I never get picked for RSVP in NTNY, but somehow i got picked on 2 different twitter accounts with the same name. Can I actually picked up both of it?

I never get picked for RSVP in NTNY, but somehow i got picked on 2 different twitter accounts with the same name. Can I actually picked up both of it?
no, if you're really unlucky they might not even let you pick up one

Back
Top Bottom