Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

lol i entered 2 raffles and got 2 calls from footlocker that never happens they must of made a billion pairs lol

Also fellas remember to check your pairs before you pay for them because i know quality control couldn't check all of the millions of pairs. I learned my lesson couple years back on the cherry lows :smh:

Champs and Foot locker are done making calls :smh: gonna try my luck tomorrow morning. Which site would you guys recommend trying on for the 8am drop? FNL, FL, or Champs?

Champs and Foot locker are done making calls
mean.gif
gonna try my luck tomorrow morning. Which site would you guys recommend trying on for the 8am drop? FNL, FL, or Champs?
Dont bet on finishline fam. They dont like taking peoples money.

Dont bet on finishline fam. They dont like taking peoples money.

Haha yeah I can tell, employees are shady here in Indy. So for you guys with more experience, have you had more success copping on FNL or Champs? If I strike out on both I'll be heading over to NDC

FNL likes taking the money just fine, they just don't want to fulfill or confirm your order when you give it to them many times.
No your wrong. I can never get an order to go through on Finishline and I def. am not alone. 

No your wrong. I can never get an order to go through on Finishline and I def. am not alone. 
Right, I've had similar problems.  Never getting through or getting a confirmation from FNL only to have multiple charges tying up funds.  I know the struggle.

I got a call from FTL won the raffie, Then i get 2 calls from FA i missed both because i was working, manager left a message so called back when i got home.. How bout dude told he didnt call and that they dont leave messages, they have to speak to the winner. I said so why did u call then, he said oh we called a lot of ppl. So i read my my ticket number to him and my sz, he said oh those are already taken im like. @@@#$$%@&&@@(((@*&&@&&&@**(... Then i hung up, so i called back later, talked to some jack wagon, who said he had no idea about the raffle and the manager is gone. Im like really, its that serious over some shoes... Dude said the raffle is over im like, can u tell if i won he said i cant, i know nothing about it
indifferent.gif
mean.gif
thats how most FA are. You miss the call, they move on to next person. No callbacks

I've already won one but never for a second will I say these are easy to get or they made a billion pairs, these are xi's people. Even if they made a billion they would sell out and even the restocks after that lol

this is a massive GR

the footlocker in GB has at least 3 or 4 pairs of all sizes, oh and FCFS no raffle there (Green Bay, WI)

it should be an easy score if you want these

this is a massive GR

the footlocker in GB has at least 3 or 4 pairs of all sizes, oh and FCFS no raffle there (Green Bay, WI)

it should be an easy score if you want these

You gotta put that it's also if you do your hw. If one person can do 35 tickets, he's doing his hw. I don't knock it. If someone wins an RSVP, they did their hw. They was ready. So far I'm 1/17, that's the RSVP.

Online should be mad easy if you work at it. Online has a lot of pairs but for those few thousand pairs or whatever, there's at least 100x the amount of people clicking for that size.

Last edited:
i remember from the bred 1 and 3lab5 releases in december there was a trick to get FNL to load the page and bypass the error/splash page

i think i recall what it is

but  can anyone here confirm that it still works (that is, has anyone successfully used it on a release recently)?

i remember from the bred 1 and 3lab5 releases in december there was a trick to get FNL to load the page and bypass the error/splash page

but  can anyone here confirm that it still works (that is, has anyone successfully used it on a release recently)?
Care to share? pm me how it works thanks fam

Tomm will put an end to all the Easy cop or not speculations that have been going on for the last month and a half lol

That trick has been in place for a while haha, if we're talking about the same trick. cause the trick im talking about still works, got through with the restock a couple of weeks ago.

using origin-  before finishline links got patched up earlier this year. I'm sure there are probably other tricks, though. 

I thought the trick was to wait it out and yell at the computer as loud as you can at 5 am to wake up others in the house no?

Back
Top Bottom