Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

It's the simple rule of supply and demand here guys.

People keep saying it's a huge GR, but they keep forgetting about demand.

It looks like many many many more people want these shoes than what will be available.

Logically... copping won't be easy. People are going as far as getting 10+ raffle tickets... that's crazy (It's not something I agree with either.)

You're right it's a GR... but don't seek comfort in that. The thirst is real, so give it your best shot to ensure the highest possible degree of success.

I've already won one but never for a second will I say these are easy to get or they made a billion pairs, these are xi's people. Even if they made a billion they would sell out and even the restocks after that lol

This...hype is always the biggest indicator of how difficult a shoe will be to get...not quantity produced.

Completely unrelated, my last name is Preacher. Waddup though!!?

This is Eastbay's concord XI low description

Product #: 28895153 Selected Style: White/Black/Dark Concord | Width - D - Medium | Limit 1 pair per customer- Avail to Ship mid-May

WTF....They aren't ship until mid May???? Can someone clarify this?

It looks like many many many more people want these shoes than what will be available.

Logically... copping won't be easy. People are going as far as getting 10+ raffle tickets... that's crazy (It's not something I agree with either.)

You're right it's a GR... but don't seek comfort in that. The thirst is real, so give it your best shot to ensure the highest possible degree of success.
I repped you for this...going out of your way to get multiple raffle tickets and waking up early to click on the link and jumping through all these hoops means it's not an "easy cop"

Product #: 28895153 Selected Style: White/Black/Dark Concord | Width - D - Medium | Limit 1 pair per customer- Avail to Ship mid-May

Simply just them not receiving their order on time. Similar to how CCS did not receive their shipment of the diamond dunks until late February. Nothing to worry about unless you wanted it NOW. But a small back order mean nothing if you scored a pair.

whats there to clarify? clearly states wont ship till mid may...unless of course its a typo, if so i think an eastbay rep is best to answer anyones question

https://twitter.com/EASTBAY/

Last edited:

clarify what? What dont you understand

JB retro GRs are on a different level now. The concord lows have a story behind them with OG heads and with the new gen, these are 11s. I Hope everyone gets their pair some cats in here swear they'll be more then enough to go around. I hope it's true, I'm Glad I secured the whole family a pair. Great summer shoe

well said

not sure what some of these people are smoking

can't wait to sit down tomorrow and enjoy reading this thread

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE PEOPLE !!!

No calls or emails yet (SOCAL Los Angeles Area)..

I dont mind when people get a pair or two... I mind when people post pics of 5-10 pairs. Not mad at them but at the store who allowed that.

Some shady store managers out there.

well said
not sure what some of these people are smoking
can't wait to sit down tomorrow and enjoy reading this thread
WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE PEOPLE !!!

I don't think people are saying this will be an easy cop I think people are just stating the obvious...this is a HUGE general release. Just like the BRED 11s were. I doubt nike made 500,000 concord lows like the 11's but if they did they'd have no problem moving them.

Back
Top Bottom