Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

This is Eastbay's concord XI low description

Product #: 28895153 Selected Style: White/Black/Dark Concord | Width - D - Medium | Limit 1 pair per customer- Avail to Ship mid-May

WTF....They aren't ship until mid May???? Can someone clarify this?
I ordered a pair for Jordan IV Toro back in April 19th from East Bay, the order is still in back order until Mid-May, so i am not surprise at all, lol

Got the email for a sz 9 @ lakewood shiekh.. still no calls from actual raffles though
nerd.gif

I'm wondering since emails went out from Sheikh, does that mean it's all done. Like if you didn't get an email already it's over.

This is a serious question. For those of you who entered many more raffles when you only wanted one or two pairs.... What happens if you win more? Do you just buy them anyways? Tell the rep you don't need them anymore? Just not pick up?

I wouldn't want to be stuck with 5+ pairs and just never picking em up seems like a waste of time for everyone else who wanted them.

I'm here in the DMV and I just got the call from Footlocker for both the size 9.5 and GS 7Y that I have tickets for. These were the only tickets I had, and I won both. They must have made a ton of these.

Last edited:
Got my email. Crazy that I won when the store only got 8 pairs. Good luck to everyone else waiting.

what do i do with the spa page on FNL tomorrow?

just let it refresh while trying to cop or checkout?

Anyone know the consensus on wide foot people? I wear a 13 and find in both my Bred 1s and Toro 4s that 13 is tight on the sides for me, should I size up for a 13.5?

No calls from any of my raffles yet...Looking like I might have to go online in the morning...Figures, my grails finally get a release and I might miss out...

This is a serious question. For those of you who entered many more raffles when you only wanted one or two pairs.... What happens if you win more? Do you just buy them anyways? Tell the rep you don't need them anymore? Just not pick up?

I wouldn't want to be stuck with 5+ pairs and just never picking em up seems like a waste of time for everyone else who wanted them.
People will wait at the store for whomever doesn't claim their Shiekh pair. There was like 15 minutes to spare for me to pick up my foams and the dude that was waiting all morning was praying to God that my card would decline. LoL...didn't happen, chucked up the deuces and left with my pair.

Back
Top Bottom