Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

LAAAAAAAWWWWWWDDD!!!!!
I was shi++in brickz right now lookin at all you guys win raffles and checkin my emails nervously....time is of the essence cuz its friday and its gettin late....just as I'm biting my nails and lookin at all ya'll responses saltily....my sister comes down stairs telling me she won for me at HOH in Valley Fair thank you Allah [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji] I truly mean this when I say this good luck to all of you, hope you guys at least get "a" pair
Glad u got em dawg.

Yea not going to risk it just call FNL and they said since it's a Jordan release it will be canceled right away.

6 for 6 on NDC since captcha came out bruh. Copped 3 pairs of Gammas during the holidays like nothing. We're looking at Gamma 11 numbers here. When the dust settles you're looking at anywhere between 300 - 350K pairs of these. Do your homework.

Supply will never meet demand, but if you do the legwork (in stores), or simply know how to refresh on NDC before the tweet you'll be fine. Basically once you're on the page it comes down to how fast you can answer the captcha.

WHERE CAN I GET THIS CAPTCHA THING… I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS.. GUESSING ITS SOME SOFTWARE OR WHAVEVER.. IM GOING TO NEED THE HELP

passed by my mall and theres already like 20 people lined up. finishline was the only store out of 4 doing FCFS.

Around how much will the resell be cause im on vacation and the speed of the internet in these hotel is very slow so i dont think i will be lucky online

WHERE CAN I GET THIS CAPTCHA THING… I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS.. GUESSING ITS SOME SOFTWARE OR WHAVEVER.. IM GOING TO NEED THE HELP
it'll come on when you add the shoe to cart. you'll know when you see it. it can never be miss.

I'm so glad I got two calls and don't have to wake up early tomorrow morning, I had to reject one of the two pair's I won for good karma, hopefully someone who truly wants the shoe gets that second pair.

watch this vid fam, and it explains what the captcha is

THANKS! LMAOOOO I THOUGHT IT WAS SOME NEW BOT OR WHATEVER :lol: … HOPEFULLY I CAN GET THROUGH… I REMEMBER TRYING FOR THE YEEZY FOAMS AND THE CAPTCHA THING CAME UP BUT WHEN I CLICKED THE IMAGES IT NEVER MOVED ME TO THE NEXT PAGE

Haven't been this excited about a release in a long time! Been wanting these ever since the day of the parade,and in 10 hours they will be mine. Going to try for as many pairs as I can get, and none will be resold, these babies will be stocked for the long haul. Good luck to everyone getting the pairs they want.

Back
Top Bottom