Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

I'm still shocked fnl was doing fcfs.

Once again fnl in west covina and beverly center are doing fcfs to all my socal people.

so on FTL can you do orders to same address but 2 different orders, name, and cards? or just purely 1 per household?

THANKS! LMAOOOO I THOUGHT IT WAS SOME NEW BOT OR WHATEVER
laugh.gif
… HOPEFULLY I CAN GET THROUGH… I REMEMBER TRYING FOR THE YEEZY FOAMS AND THE CAPTCHA THING CAME UP BUT WHEN I CLICKED THE IMAGES IT NEVER MOVED ME TO THE NEXT PAGE
Oh, You were serious.

I feel like a jerk now. 
roll.gif

so on FTL can you do orders to same address but 2 different orders, name, and cards? or just purely 1 per household?

2 different cards work. I did a purchase once on my wifi and then a purchase using my 4g data so they don't connect the dot. Used same address too.

THANKS! LMAOOOO I THOUGHT IT WAS SOME NEW BOT OR WHATEVER
laugh.gif
… HOPEFULLY I CAN GET THROUGH… I REMEMBER TRYING FOR THE YEEZY FOAMS AND THE CAPTCHA THING CAME UP BUT WHEN I CLICKED THE IMAGES IT NEVER MOVED ME TO THE NEXT PAGE
all good.. i wasn't sure if you were serious, but i threw it out there because you never know... and i would want somebody to do the same for me if i asked such a question
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I got 35 raffles for men sizes, 11 for gradeschool sizes and only won 2 raffles for men sizes, 0 gradeschool. Total of 10 stores

So much for MASSIVE GR

I personally think it is a super GR, every Champ's and Foot Locker in IL had these on the launch locators, it's just that the demand is so high especially since everyone putting in a raffle or lining up isn't actually buying to wear but to try and make a quick buck so the demand is higher than the product availability.

Wtf.. I jus got woken from my nap, by a unknown number... turned out to be HOH topanga cyn... seems they are still Makin calls at 8pm..have hope fellas

Sorry if this has been asked already (i actually went a couple pages back in this thread but didn't see an answer)  but is there a certain reason Nike is dropping these 10am est/ 7 pst instead of the typical 8am and 5am time?

FNL Serramonte starting their calls now. Good luck to those who entered the raffle there. Stay by your phone.

Back
Top Bottom