Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Been on hold with FNL for about 45 minutes. If I didn't hate Happy by Pharrell before this morning, I could sure go without hearing it now.

"This transaction cannot be completed because it is associated with a different PayPal account. Please return to the recipient's website to complete your transaction using their regular checkout flow."

This is what I get.  Am I doing something wrong?
someone copped before you

"This transaction cannot be completed because it is associated with a different PayPal account. Please return to the recipient's website to complete your transaction using their regular checkout flow."

This is what I get.  Am I doing something wrong?

YES

someone got to it before you

this is a PSA the paypal links work. its just that someone else copped on that link FIRST. when someone copps from the link. it will not be valid anymore

i cant believe i got these ******* in my cart and after all this time i am 9 bucks short......
roll.gif

is there a secret to checking out with the Paypal link that keeps getting posted for different sizes on FNL? everytime i try it says paypal address's dont match.

just got through on the FNL mobile site on my mac. no errors still have 8-13

got through on FNL, only problem is i accidentl order 3 times...
once with my size
once with my sons size
and once with both out pairs...
will i get cancelled?
i only ordered so many times bc it keep giving me payment error so i went back and removed item then readded and so on

Back
Top Bottom