Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Friend got thru on FINL for me, well kinda. He got to checkout, put in my info, then got an error. Did it again, same thing. Just checked my account. 2 charges for FINL. Only wanted one pair, but not sure if any will even go thru. such a headache

YES! Got my pair via Footlocker.eu. Shipped my pair COD to my parents in the Netherlands. Even Footlocker.eu is getting harder and harder to get through. Gave up on Footlocker.com .

View media item 951600

if anyone needs a 10.5 I have a pair in my cart on ftl, teach me how to do the paypal thing and they're all yours

I'm pissed fnl won't take my paypal money smh had 6 canceled transactions! they was like ninja we don't want that **** straight cash bruh! 
roll.gif

Funny little side story..  the female that took my order said she got a tattoo in my city one time when she visited here 

I'm starting to get past the timer, but as soon as a I add to cart it says error and takes me back to the countdown.

USE IE... out of my 3 cops (my 2x, my wife and my son) all the SPA pages went through on IE while chorme still loads rep me foos! lol

I USED MY CC INSTEAD OF PP ON FNL... HOPEFULLY IT WENT THROUGH..HEARD PP ORDERS WERE HAVING ISSUES

As frustrating as FNL can be sometimes with the splash page and payment process, they came through once again.

Looks like nobody is having luck with Eastbay, Footlocker, and Footaction AT ALL LOL

To all who are getting payment errors using VISA debit card... Try checking out as guest using your account email but do not enter your WC number while checking out. Might go through. You can always add your order to your WC when you get them by calling.

Its when you add to cart and just click the paypal link, we copy and paste that so its like your checkout with paypal on the site with our cart id.
i keep signing in with ur links but it goes to the splash screen again after i click continue from paypal

I just completed checking out on Champs. I hope it goes through. I basically spent about 1 hour 12 minutes to complete the order. Hopefully the 18 minute wait to checkout wasn't bad. I recall I had an hour wait time to checkout for Laney V which was basically a failed order for that amount of time.

Can you PM me a size 11 link for FNL please? I got through on splash but errored out twice already.

Back
Top Bottom