Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

To all who are getting payment errors using VISA debit card... Try checking out as guest using your account email but do not enter your WC number while checking out. Might go through. You can always add your order to your WC when you get them by calling.

Whats the WC?

How are you guys even getting through on Finishline? All I see is that damn timer.
laugh.gif
Just open multiple windows. Either one of those may go through, all you have to do is just let it refresh itself and be patient. It could also be all luck as well. But when you're in, be quick. That's how I got mine. I didn't even sign in beforehand and I still got it without being hit with the splash page. Don't give up just yet.

Damn son got kicked out of Finishline. If i get back in ill post more links up.

Also for people that want to help all you do is logout of your account go to the sneaker add to cart click the paypal checkout and copy the URL and paste it here. It acts as if the person is checking out then after they checkout you go back and do it again.
thank you for your selfless work fam 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Just open multiple windows. Either one of those may go through, all you have to do is just let it refresh itself and be patient. It could also be all luck as well. But when you're in, be quick. That's how I got mine. I didn't even sign in beforehand and I still got it without being hit with the splash page. Don't give up just yet.

Thanks bro! I do still have mad tabs open hahaha.

still on a spa page from check out for my brothers pair :lol:

been about 20+ minutes

FNL was an easy cop, just had to be patient with the splash page. Try using Chrome as your browser.

Literally could have hit process order on Finishline but backed out...I dunno if I want em anymore...This is a weird feeling 

Back
Top Bottom