Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Success with mobile FNL on phone + debit card. Usually I have problems checking out with CCs and Paypal.

Open about 6-7 links and they should all start to work, happened for me.  I placed 2 different orders with 2 different CCs.  Problem is billing and shipping are the same.  Hopefully it doesnt get cancelled.  1 order has 1 pair and the other order has 2 pairs, diferent sizes.  Did it say 1 per??  

For those posting legit link and trying to help out THANKS! Even if it doesn't work out yall are a big help.

just got my 9 finishline mobile, anyone need paypal links? not sure if they work or not

Finishline is cancelling orders for people that ordered more than once. Thats why it was sold out and then a FSR popped up. Dont risk it if you want these.

FNL still tweeting out sizes. Curious to know how NDC will go down.

on NDC

allowed to ship 2 seperate orders to the same address but different name and card?

i need 100% confirmation if i can get through

Doubled up on FNL! Once you get in it doesn't splash you again, on mobile at least.
nthat.gif

Thanks bro! I do still have mad tabs open hahaha.
Good luck, my dude. I just randomly had the mobile and regular FNL windows open and for some reason the regular FNL link came up available first. Like I said, I may have just gotten lucky tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom