Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

This has been asked a million times. But how long does it take before FNL reverses all those pending charges on your card for attempting to check out?
May take a few days. I remember one time my card was put on hold because of this. Over 5 pending charges from FNL and I still struck out. 
roll.gif

Good luck, my dude. I just randomly had the mobile and regular FNL windows open and for some reason the regular FNL link came up available first. Like I said, I may have just gotten lucky tho.

Good lookin out man! It finally paid off. BUT, I accidentally must have placed two orders cause I got two confirmation e-mails from FNL. Am I gonna lose both now?

If you use two different cards, can you buy two pair from fnl? Or do they enforce the 1 pair per customer limit through shipping addresses?
was wondering the same thing... ordered 2 pairs diff cards.. diff names but same addy...praying to shoe god that it doesnt get cancelled. 

It will cancel eventually. I was using paypal so I'm good, but if it's a debit card or credit card it's probably got a hold on that money.
Damn I'm using a credit card. Would I have to call anywhere? Sorry for all the questions by the way.

Yeah according to FNL it's one per style; meaning one mens pair, one gs, td, etc. but it's funny because the Rep I spoke to when I Phone Ordered my pair asked how many I wanted so who knows.

God bless the dude on page 218. Clicked that link no spa page. Kept on trying lol and got through with an 8.5 with order confirmation. The first 3 pairs ended up being cancelled

Just got into FNL, checked out and said there was an error processing your request. Am I gonna get charged multiple times if I try checking out again?

FNL charged me a bunch on paypal, I kept getting that error. No errors on SP, just took forever. Now waiting for that email.
Fasho! Still waiting on my Shoe Palace confirmation email. But the page did say "Thank you for your order!...blahblahblahblah"

Back
Top Bottom