Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

STOP POSTING THOSE MOBILE SITES. THEY ARE USELESS FOR OTHERS. SPLASH PAGE GOES BY YOUR IP ADDRESS.

I THINK SP IS DONE... IT WONT LET ME ADD TO CART.. I CHECKED MY CART AND SAW A BUNCH OF "THIS PRODUCT IS OUT OF STOCK" MESSAGES.. IVE NEVER GOTTEN THROUGH ON NDC... HOPE THIS CAPTCHA TREATS ME WELL

just letting you guys know SP will let you order multiple if you can get it thru their system

just pay extra for shipping theyll call you up and ask for like 50$ extra to cover shipping or you can just get 1 and cancel

Amex declined the charge due to concern for fraud. I went to amex and approved the charge but now I doubt it will go through

All these questions about how to order multiples from FNL 
mean.gif

Just let others get their pairs and try to double up on NDC.

BTW: I got my 10.5

All these questions about how to order multiples from FNL :smh:

Just let others get their pairs and try to double up on NDC.

BTW: I got my 10.5

bruh

i need a 10.5 for my bro. stuck on SPA checkout page for an hour

For anyone who strikes out on these, don't stress, it wasn't meant to be. There will always be something else for y'all in the future. You can't have them all right?

wow thanks a ton @harryho

i think i just got through on fnl. actually got an order number...no confirmation emails though and only about 4 pending charges smh...im sure navy fed will be calling me shortly. with all these attempts at fnl...is it possible they will cancel?

of course finally get through and then a checkout error

trying to checkout again but now I am in the SPA again

FNL sucks

Just looked on my CC website. Looks like FNL credited 4 of the 5 charges back to my CC. Hopefully this means my order is all good. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom