Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

I recognize that they're an early pair and all, but I'm not really impressed. I just may pass on these.

I recognize that they're an early pair and all, but I'm not really impressed. I just may pass on these.

hope others agree with you and dont cop

i just want them now and with no hassle

Man, them Concord lows are fire. That snakeskin he's trying to push are trash.. :x

Man, them Concord lows are fire. That snakeskin he's trying to push are trash.. :x
Definite grab on the Concord lows, never could feel the hightops as a wearable shoe, and that snakeskin, Someone should have told Jordan Inc that shoe was terrible, should be an easy purchase and line free, for shore

never could feel the hightops as a wearable shoe
353tw.gif

Last edited:
Lol, here they call the Concords the "Holy Grail" of the Jordan. Just don't see it, grabbing the lows in the White/Black and the Black though. About to sell my Gamma Blue after looking at them and trying to love them, not a wearable shoe for this guy though.

They look good enough for the girl I go with JMan77, she wouldn't care to tell the difference between legits or copies but I on the other hand, would probably now the lawn in them, definitely going to follow you and wait for that comparison tutorial. Hope it's a video and not a blog, JS

Yea, I saw he said they were copies, well alluded to them being copies as an early release. I'd like to see his video comparison when he grabs the Legit in May

As a reminder, these are only for comparison purposes and not being passed off as anything but that.  Once I get my RD pair these I can just wear these into the ground.  

For conversation sake, what looks fake about these? To keep in mind for my comparison.

Last edited:
As a reminder, these are only for comparison purposes and not being passed off as anything but that.  Once I get my (RD) pair these I can just wear these into the ground.  

What do you mean by "RD" pair?

Release Day is it....?

Im gonna try and grab these.. Still not gonna be satisfied tho,hopefully it will make up for some of the hurt for missing the Mids..

Back
Top Bottom