Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

you must be confusing the space jam low with the tuxedos that are dropping

^ Yup. Not space jams if they have that stupid cement print around the ankle. Throws the whole thing off. I can see so many people just painting over that.

ill say this now, that tweet/news is false. we arent seeing either of those anytime soon or this year

His info isn't false. The Bred lows are the only ones without release dates. The Playoff low and the Space Jam low are both set for release dates. For shore! For sure
GALLERY]

http://sneakernews.com/air-jordan-release-dates/

You have no idea what you're talking about. :smh:

Dude ask me yesterday " are you getting the black / white Bred Lows in May ".. I politely replied " Naw "..

You have no idea what you're talking about. :smh:[/quote]

How do I not know what I'm talking about? Please enlighten me.

@Imsneakerpimp :smh:

Gonna put an end to this:

The above is the Air Jordan 11 Space Jam. Notice the back, do you see any white whatsoever?

^This is the black Air Jordan 11 Low dropping this summer, where the part at the back clearly has white on it.

A low top version of the Space Jam would look just like what it sounds like, a low top Space Jam, with no differences whatsoever, such as a white mark on the back. This can be seen with the Concord 11 and the Concord 11 Low releasing this summer, where the only difference is again, that one is a low top version of the other.

Again, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Last edited:
This is the SpaceJam lowView media item 874912
It's releasing. The picture didn't show up on the last post I had. But that pic I posted see bellow
View media item 874914
Is the next low to drop. Zzynn, I'm not confusing it with the Tuxedo, that shoe dropped last year. This one
View media item 874915

once again, the black pair with clear soles are NOT space jams

so NO, you dont know what you are talking about. see the heel? its white

we have already know about the pair and seen it

Look at the back of the shoe real closely. Space Jam. :lol:[/quote]

You talking about the white heel hugger. Don't quote me on this but that will not be on the shoe when it drops, that's not the correct photo, but the release date is legit, that shoe will be the identical shoe of the SpaceJam except in a low. Their release dates all stand up for 4 years now, their pics however don't always, same reason I almost didn't grab the Venom 10's their pic had a grey sole not an Icey one, and the green wasn't neon it was like a brown, but again....I'm just going off my experience, and Jordan had on those same shoes last month at a SpringFling, w/out the white back

That's a "stock photo". It won't have a white heel. All those release dates are legit, all the pictures are not, in his, in mine, in anyone's. My point was, the shoes he posted, those shoes are dropping, that was the point. That was my only point.

That's a "stock photo". It won't have a white heel. All those release dates are legit, all the pictures are not, in his, in mine, in anyone's. My point was, the shoes he posted, those shoes are dropping, that was the point. That was my only point.

space jams aint dropping

You can call that shoe from DJ Folks pic a hamjam, spacejam, a jam that's not dropping I don't care, dude out a pic of three shoes from the front, those shoes are dropping, period. The Low Bred he posted( I hope it's ok I call it a bred, seeing as how is a stock photo as well) but the one on the far left how's that. Lol, with the red sole, it doesn't have a date yet. You said his info was false, yours was as much as his, false that is. Them are dropping, I'll post pics in the near future, I'm sure you'll still be around pal

A "career", really. A forum is for talking and discussing topics, that's my intent in being here. It's not my intent to be a God of sneakers or looked at favorably, I'd like to discuss shoes, I've learned a lot already and I'm sure there is more learning to come, just because you or Zyzz don't agree Jay25, that doesn't make you stupid or a loser or anything like that. If you think it makes me silly, you clearly have lost the meaning or reasoning or forums.

I'm only giving the rest of the readers the info I have about the pic that was dropped by DJ Folk and letting them know, those shoes quite possibly are coming out, based on the information I've followed, and that someone leaving a comment saying that he was giving false information and that they weren't dropping were doing the same thing they accused him of, by dropping false info telling readers here those are t dropping, because like I said, IMO, and it's not an opinion I found by listening to guys like you 2 seem to be, I read, I do my due deligence and my own research, and form my own conclusions based in real evidence, not info from guys like you two just because

Its all good.. If they Drop,they drop.. If they dont,they dont.. All we REALLY want is the Columbias anyway right? :smile:

Lol@ captain jackson, perhaps someone is. I know what I've found, I've shared it. If I'm wrong, guess I'll look stupid on May 24th trying to grab those hamjam lows and they laugh at me, I think I'll be forwarding pics to Jays25 and Zyzz though, we shall see though.

Back
Top Bottom