Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

picked up my raffle pair for shiekh sf on market. if anyone was thinking about going there for unclaimed pairs, i wouldn't bother. there was already a huge crowd waiting for 1pm to hit. people were already starting to yell at each other "cause that b**** keeps lookin at me" :smh:

I figured fnl would let at least 2 orders go thru because of splash page cuz one of my orders literally got stuck after I hit confirm and didn't go thru for like 15 mins so they shouldn't expect u to stop trying in a case like that but maybe if u got over 2 they could tell u was tryna be greedy and wasn't a mistake lol who knows?

Last edited:
roll.gif
All u guys mad lol. I gotta Finish Line that gives out tickets that guarantee the shoe. There were only 3 people in line they had 9 pairs.

geraldg2309 geraldg2309 Ah, figured it was gonna happen with "Concord 11s." Luckily had a guaranteed ticket so I woke up late and picked em up around noon. :smokin You been by the Blk/Infrared 6 thread G? A lot of the pizza fam in there now.. :lol:

How do these fit? Tts? Or tight all my mids have been hurting my baby toe but fine length wise

Feeling blessed right now. Was mad salty after being up since 7 trying to cop Concords. Not even gonna front...this is an awesome consolation prize.
happy.gif
IF YOU COULDN'T COP CONCORD LOWS.....

NO WAY YOU GETTING THE NIGHTSHADES!

#FASTASABOT

Hate Buying Online…..    nothing worse then having a shoe in your cart to checkout and the site crashes or resets during the Checkout Process thur Paypal...

To only have to start allllllllllll over again...

HATE IT

BAY AREA folk, I was able to grab a pair for myself on NDC this morning so I will no longer be picking up a size 11.5 from the Shiekh raffle at the EASTRIDGE Mall

I got my pair from thr FTL raffie i won, also got my refund back from SNS... So im good now on Js for awhile, on to the kumquats

Been a long time coming with these. I prefer low shoes over everything. These will be rocked hard.
smokin.gif
True story. I prefer lows, too. Probably why I'm rocking Kobe's and runners the most. Keep with Js because remind of me of how crazy I was for those things when I was kid. Still love them, but just don't like wearing them all the time.

Back
Top Bottom