Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

That feeling when you thought you missed out and then they have one last pair in your size.
igetxw.jpg

hv8ghz.jpg
100% Cosign. I had been up since right at 7 this morning trying everywhere for these! Had all but given up when I saw that NBA store had some sizes left. Made it back to the house and was able to grab me a 14! Got these and the mids, now all I need are some gammas and the columbias and yall can have the game!!!

any DMV heads...head over to Niketown DC...they have a ton of unclaimed pairs that are going pretty quick...my boys were out there 20 minutes ago and doubled up!

Give them a call
202-471-5870
1 of those is my size 10

Last edited:
Well one of my pairs made it thru FNL jus got shipping confirmation jus waitin on the 2nd now

Last edited:

If the MexicanSneakerHead can cop on Nikestore.com

There is still hope for humanity. 
That dude makes me laugh; pure comic relief. Listening to him oddly puts things in perspective. I actually find myself pulling for him to get his kicks. 

Last edited:
That dude makes me laugh; pure comic relief. Listening to him oddly puts things perspective. I actually find myself cheering for him to get his kicks. 

Ya for real. On one hand he's just so slow and messes up all the time...

But on the other hand... he just seems like your average Joe and you can't help rooting for him to actually succeed once in awhile.

Good job Mexican Sneakerhead.

Honestly im pretty surprised at how well these are moving on ebay. Folks are paying 225-250+ at closing auctions all day right now. And also surprised Flightclub only dropped them down from $400 to $350 flat right now, so u know that all these resellers gonna try to use that as a base price to folks who dont know any better. I know the supply was high on these for a fact and after about a week or two i think these will hover around 200 on eBay. And to all the ebay buyers in here be VERY careful cause the FAKES are out there BIG TIME on these Concord lows. I was able to get mine with ease cause i tipped an employee to hold mine, but nevertheless. The crowds were huge at the mall i went to prob bout 150 people at ftl hoh alone

Last edited:
2 out of 3 fnl orders shipped. Oh well
maybe two is the max lol both my pairs jus shipped out and I used same card I guess it was good thing I ain't go for that 3rd from fnl,,, but ndc actually takes PayPal so that worked for me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom