Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Ugh, I'm so frustrated. I haven't bought Jordans in like 10 years, mainly due to the fact that I had most of the sneakers that I wanted. I didn't have the bred 1s that released a bit back, so I wanted those and struck out miserably. I was fine with that. But then I heard that the concord lows would be released and I was really excited.  Why? because my concord mids were stolen over a year ago. 

So I read up a little on NT to see what I can do to further my chances of getting these. So I entered raffles and had multiple tabs open for foot locker, foot action, finish line, east bay, champs and later nikestore. I must've clicked the add to cart within 15 seconds and missed out on all of them. I didn't even get past the splash page on finish line. 

I missed out on 4 raffles and the twitter rsvp at niketown seattle despite sending a DM 14 seconds after the tweet. 

With all that being said, I'm not looking for anyone to feel sorry for me or be sympathetic because I understand the game is filthy. 

So are there some tips and tricks to help my chances more of obtaining a sneaker on release day? If anyone could PM, so we could have a conversation about it, it would be helpful.  

I know it's a long shot, but I'll ask anyway.  Is anyone willing to help me out with a pair of 9.5 or 10s? I'll pay $180-$190. 

Sorry about the long post. 

Thanks. 

if they hit 200 ill cop another ASAP would prefer now but aint not one selling near retail or that price.

idk if id even trust buying from someone :smh: too many fakes

I got 220 shipped right now and I'm passing....so many people bought to resell. The line I was in today was nuts...everybody trying to sell for 300...:smh:

i wouldnt pay $220 either

I'm new to the game

You and me both. I just sat there clicking incessantly on FTL and Co. The new Nike Image Verification works so well it blocked me out. And by the time I finally got through on FNL my size was sold out.

I probably have a better shot flying on a concord.

Picked up my RSVP from Lenox and got 2 pairs from EB and FTL this am after waking up at 9. One pair for my cousin graduating from the Citadel with his masters this week and getting ready for the Draft.

I'm new to the game

You and me both. I just sat there clicking incessantly on FTL and Co. The new Nike Image Verification works so well it blocked me out. And by the time I finally got through on FNL my size was sold out.

I probably have a better shot flying on a concord.

Dude I saw the weirdest prompt from Ndc today.
Had 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 but didn't tell me what to do.

Doesn't everyone think these will restock? last years lows restocked a few times if i'm not mistaken. If you struck out today maybe you should wait for a restock instead of paying resell prices
It's the fact that we don't know when and what sizes they will restock.  That idea on the back of our head of the unknown forces one to buy through reseller.  That's what happened to me with the Gamma XI when I missed out.  I know they will restock, hell, they even post pics of Gamma being one of the restock but the anxiety of not knowing when it's worst than the extra money spent, haha.  I buy to keep so it's personal versus buying with no attachment and resell.

I guess I'm done with js until the sport blue 6 or this imaginary restock. I'll stock up on some roshes and vans I suppose

Just got offered a pair for 210. Seems like my best bet right now.

Yeah NDC was super glitchy for me this morning as well. IMO its even worse now since the captcha. Not sure who the hell gets thru there now...

My NDC order shows processing but no email confirmation yet... WTH?
Last week we didn't get shipping confirmation on the foamposites until Monday and they released on Friday, so don't hold your breath waiting for a shipping confirmation. Enjoy your weekend

Picked up my RSVP from Lenox and got 2 pairs from EB and FTL this am after waking up at 9. One pair for my cousin graduating from the Citadel with his masters this week and getting ready for the Draft.
Was the mall overrunned by The Walking Dead extras :D

Yeah NDC was super glitchy for me this morning as well. IMO its even worse now since the captcha. Not sure who the hell gets thru there now...
Yeah, they need to reconsider the captcha thing seems like it is dragging down there servers. Also they should make sure they release at 8 like everybody else so they dont get slammed by everyone at once. 

Back
Top Bottom