Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

And I dropped the conversation 3 different times, you brought it back up twice after Zyzz, now this guy. Obviously it will be rehashed by new friends of yours who log on after te conversation is over taking everything out of context, trying to make a new guy feel stupid but hey, makes ya feel better, go do it. Helps my posts and I also learn a bit more along the way, for what's it's worth, I guess thanks

Yea, and you don't know in what reference I was saying it was "fake" or do you? Please tell us, why I said it was fake, can you.?

You said they were "fake" because it was the only photo they had on hand. You should have said they were samples. JB doesn't promote their own products with fakes... they let other people do that.

Do any of yall know any legit preorder sites to avoid the BS I juss wanna secure me and wifey a pair and and on RD ill try and get myelf a 2nd and if I strikeout oh well than

I didn't get the pic from JB. I got it from the site I follow for the release dates. And yes I guess I should have said sample so you'd feel better. I meant what you wanted me to say, I just didn't say it in your verbiage, I don't see how that's an issue, I really don't, the point was the pic was different than the shoe that was released. That was all

It has already been confirmed by JM that the black mesh lows that release in June will have a cement heel.

There is nothing space jam about them, the color is black/infrared-cement.

So be quiet

And I dropped the conversation 3 different times, you brought it back up twice after Zyzz, now this guy. Obviously it will be rehashed by new friends of yours who log on after te conversation is over taking everything out of context, trying to make a new guy feel stupid but hey, makes ya feel better, go do it. Helps my posts and I also learn a bit more along the way, for what's it's worth, I guess thanks

Its obvious you're new so I suggest you lurk more and learn before you try to drop knowledge that could be confusing to other new members.

To answer you previous question

Sample - Authorized pre-production shoes made by Nike to promote their products. These are made in very small numbers and will often be slightly different than the publicly released product.

Fake - Fakes are unauthorized shoes that bear the Nike/JB moniker without license.

Stock photo - Stock photos are usually pictures of pre-production Samples, but may also be pictures of the publicly released products. These are often the pictures you see on eastbay and the likes.

Do any of yall know any legit preorder sites to avoid the BS I juss wanna secure me and wifey a pair and and on RD ill try and get myelf a 2nd and if I strikeout oh well than

I got a pair of the 3lab Infared from a trusted seller on eBay for $125 over retail and got them the following Tuesday Ny2Jerz but....

I don't know how valuable you find my help though, these guys criticize everything about me so, but I could give you his userIDand you can see if he's got any of the 3's for preorder.

I didn't get the pic from JB. I got it from the site I follow for the release dates. And yes I guess I should have said sample so you'd feel better. I meant what you wanted me to say, I just didn't say it in your verbiage, I don't see how that's an issue, I really don't, the point was the pic was different than the shoe that was released. That was all

The terms used are an issue because they can be very confusing to other new members who are trying to learn. I applaud your effort but I really suggest you lurk some more and learn the lingo as to avoid a "blind leading the blind" situation.

Dankenstein88, I don't know what you'd like me to say. I'm sorry my man, they weren't fake, they were actually sample photos, I was misinformed and thank you for teaching me that just now, outside of that dude I can't help you any further

Ok. You win. That's all I care to say. Ok. Is that ok, I don't want to misinform anyone, does everyone understand this. Ok, ok Dank, Ok Zyzz, Ok Jays25, ok you guys. That fair? Now I'm dropping it. I mean really, posts or no posts you can't argue with idiots and not look like one, so I'm sorry if I made you guys look like idiots for arguing with me, there. Done

Its not really a big deal. Theyre just shoes :lol:

I can tell you want to help, but its important to lurk a little and know what you're talking about before you start posting.

It has already been confirmed by JM that the black mesh lows that release in June will have a cement heel.

There is nothing space jam about them, the color is black/infrared-cement.

So be quiet

Here we go again, you also obviously didn't read the entire conversation either. It never was about anything with the SpaceJam, dude said to a user that the pic he posted was of shoes that weren't coming out, I said they were coming out. The end.

JP7891, would you mind telling me where you found this information on the black mesh lows/ Infared? Is that possible, or can nobody help me, just continue to tell me to **** up and I don't know this or that. Amazing, you have the info, care to pass it on, I say this genuinely

Last edited:
Here we go again, you also obviously didn't read the entire conversation either. It never was about anything with the SpaceJam, dude said to a user that the pic he posted was of shoes that weren't coming out, I said they were coming out. The end.

Go read your first posts, you were giddy as a schoolgirl talking about space jam lows.

There's a reason why multiple people are arguing with you.

You're trying to spit knowledge about sample/stock photos but you don't how to articulate your words when its not necessary because its common knowledge that some sample/stock photos differ from release products.

Go look in the mirror.

All this nonsense wasn't even entertaining.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom