Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Somewhat of the same story here. I actually screwed up on the capatcha and managed to still get one within the first 10 minutes. But once again we had cart disability for like the second week in a row so that took sometime. In the mean time my other joint was loading the size 9 and i didn't checkout until 10:33. Crazy but I guess you really gotta believe that stupid air message that says don't refresh the page.
Curious, how did you find the product? Through style code search, refreshing new releases or clicking Nike's tweet? Congrats on copping.

if he is the one bidding he can open a cancel transaction too. no ebay fee if seller and buyer both agree to cancel transaction

I I
Is he your friend?
Do you even want the Ani XI
Just give it to em for $200. $30 for your time and I'm sure he wouldn't mind tipping as an appreciation.

I googled them and they look pretty clean. Look like the pair of 11s that I saw at NikeTown SF on the top floor in the glass case where they have all the Jays lined up in white.
I was planning to just sell it to him for what I paid, but I think he rather trade me the Anniversary XI. Yes, he is a friend. I checked the ebay listing price and it looks to be more than current rate of the Low Concords.

If anything I am saving him cash I suppose. If I change my mind, I might be able to trade or sell the Anniversary XI. Maybe even more than the Low Concords.

My question is more is this a deal or we just evening out. I am leaning a deal from a quick googling, Hoping for confirmation.

oh wow, someone didn't pick up their pair at my local foot action by 6PM so they re-raffled and i got chosen to pick it up tomorrow 
smokin.gif

Curious, how did you find the product? Through style code search, refreshing new releases or clicking Nike's tweet? Congrats on copping.

Was already searching before the link dropped. Soon as I refreshed it at the right time the page with the lows was there.

That search bar is gold and people don't realize that. That's the only thing separating you from the bots if you don't have one.

yea man, im getting sick of this crap. havent been able to cop anything in over a month
mean.gif

NDC use to be flawless for me then all of a sudden with all these errors i cant even cop GR kobes on RD
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
It has to be the captcha thing. I used to get through on NDC on Gr's every time too. This is my first time trying with the captcha system and it was all bad. Page wouldn't load immediately with the drop down sizes, had cart errors, then had to do captcha at least 4 times. Waited in line for like 10 minutes then OOS. 
mean.gif

The capatcha really isn't that bad. Just a mind thing I mean, I find myself scrambling to find forks and trains, and they're sitting right there in my face. If anything all it does is heighten your awareness and throw you off at the same time if that makes any sense.

FNL shipped :pimp: i would like to double up do will be on the lookout plus need wifey's and baby's as well.

Had to work for NDC drop and over the phone I knew I would fail.... That 50mbps really helps :pimp:

Congratz to all who copped

Last edited:
I like these just as much as the mids too. Locked up 5 pairs in person today, and no luck online, I am more than happy that i was able to land 5 though, going to have a good stock of Concords for the first time.
What exactly do you do with 5 pairs of the same shoes sitting at the house............

Back
Top Bottom