Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

NDC order shipped from 1018am. Fastest I've gotten something shipped from them. Usually takes a day or two after.

I still havent got my shipping confirmation from ndc. whats the chances they might cancel the order or something?

I didn't either...but I logged into NDC and checked my order status and it says shipped with the tracking #

Only second time I missed this year on Nike, first was Floral KD's and now today.  Both times the Captcha froze on the 4th picture, can't believe FNL was my go to.

we wont know what happens until monday at the earliest
people were tweeting jimmy jazz about it I think, so if it comes to all the shoes getting held, do you think there will be a chance for them to go back up on the site?

Only second time I missed this year on Nike, first was Floral KD's and now today.  Both times the Captcha froze on the 4th picture, can't believe FNL was my go to.
Sorry dude.

This is my second time lol. but i've only tried twice this year.

had to get the hacky sack sb's on Ebay for +50 dollars so it wasn't too bad.

Last edited:
Today was my local nike in Taiwan's lucky draw for these in GS sizes. I expect only to see dudes w/their girl, middle school/high school kids, girls, and a few resellers, but a bunch of grown dudes. I probably could get them, but I don't wanna wait till 1pm to see the draw. I passed through though places, I don't even care anymore. I want them but I got two concord mids, I don't think I should add to the stupid hype of these especially in this country.

UNLESS I MISSED IT, WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE JIMMY JAZZ RELEASE/ORDERS? DID THAT EARLY LINK WORK LAST NIGHT? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

dont worry about it.

so theres no point in answering... why exactly?

we wont know what happens until monday at the earliest

so all i was asking was if they canceled meaning today.

anyways if they ship congrats. i woulda took the risk as well since i have like 5 cards so money being tied up wouldnt matter. i had PMed a dude but he didnt reply... :smh:

roll.gif

Was able to cop my pair from Sheik ! My other shoe connect wanted $250, but he had them Wednesday !

Back
Top Bottom