Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

WAIT FOR UNCLAIMED PAIRS!!!>>>PUT IN THE WORK & DEDICATION TO GET WHAT YOU WANT LADIES AND GENTS

!!! WAIT FOR UNCLAIMED PAIRS!!!

IF ANYONE CARES: if not don't read fools. Hope everyone snags a per. 

Woke up at 7am for breakfast

Struck out on FTA,FTL,FNL at 8am. 

Decided to try my luck and drive to the mall because I haven't had much success with Nike.com lately. 

Of course every place over here did raffles so I was screwed. And I knew I screwed up. Even though I had work, I had two days to enter raffles. Silly me .Who did I think I was? Y'all know that feeling. 

It sucks even more when the stores are empty and those 200 pairs at CHAMPS all have names on them. WHERE THE HELL WAS EVERYONE THAT WON THOSE RAFFLES? aww.in bed.... damn I wish lol After al I'm here to pick up my pair now. I care that much to be here now. There were a couple of o.g dads trying to pick up their pairs for themselves & with their sons too. they all truck out 

Ended up waiting at the local shop until 12pm when all the reserved shoes become FCFS. I thankfully was first in line. I cringed every time someone walked in and grabbed a 9.5. It felt weird seeing a 12 year old snag the 9.5's i so badly wanted, But  couldn't complain because I wanted the same thing when I was their age. I'm not a hater on youngin's esp. if they dont beast.

After 5 hoursI got my pair!!! I earned it! Its wasn't easiest but i'm thankful it wasn't harder. I know people that waited 11 hours. 

STAY SAFE, BE EASY

I wear a 13, but picked up  a unclaimed 14.

Fits nice to me! 
glasses.gif

WAIT FOR UNCLAIMED PAIRS!!!>>>PUT IN THE WORK & DEDICATION TO GET WHAT YOU WANT LADIES AND GENTS

Decided to try my luck and drive to the mall because I haven't had much success with Nike.com lately. 

Of course every place over here did raffles so I was screwed. And I knew I screwed up. Even though I had work, I had two days to enter raffles. Silly me .Who did I think I was? Y'all know that feeling. 

It sucks even more when the stores are empty and those 200 pairs at CHAMPS all have names on them. WHERE THE HELL WAS EVERYONE THAT WON THOSE RAFFLES? aww.in bed.... damn I wish lol After al I'm here to pick up my pair now. I care that much to be here now. There were a couple of o.g dads trying to pick up their pairs for themselves & with their sons too. they all truck out 

Ended up waiting at the local shop until 12pm when all the reserved shoes become FCFS. I thankfully was first in line. I cringed every time someone walked in and grabbed a 9.5. It felt weird seeing a 12 year old snag the 9.5's i so badly wanted, But  couldn't complain because I wanted the same thing when I was their age. I'm not a hater on youngin's esp. if they dont beast.

After 5 hoursI got my pair!!! I earned it! Its wasn't easiest but i'm thankful it wasn't harder. I know people that waited 11 hours. 

STAY SAFE, BE EASY
Nice story, Repped

BTW, HAS ANYONE NOTICED THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS PAIR WE RECEIVED AND MICHAEL'S SPECIAL PAIR YET?  Not  trollin. any takers???

Still extremely happy to have these. I still consider these the OG XI COCORD LOWS for sure because its the first time we' ve had a chance to have them. Any thoughts? 

So this is like camping but for leftovers instead of camping for fresh release.
both fcfs, but the second one relies on other people grabbing from online and not coming in or able to pick up.

3hrs in front of a computer early in the morning at home still looks like the way to go for me.
but options are always nice to hear.

Last edited:
View media item 953008

WAIT FOR UNCLAIMED PAIRS!!!>>>PUT IN THE WORK & DEDICATION TO GET WHAT YOU WANT LADIES AND GENTS View media item 953010

View media item 953011

STAY SAFE, BE EASY
I've been preaching this so much. The heads around my way always say I'm stupid for thinking they'll be leftovers. THERE'S ALWAYS LEFT OVERS! Whether it be 1 or 10 pairs, there's left overs for sure.

I just hope that guy doesn't trade his Concord low for that AJ1 shadow + cash, unless its a double Concord low for him

just when i thought the onslaught of coppage was done with i picked up a 6th pair for retail tonight

might have been the easiest "hyped" release to obtain in recent memory 

Correct, waiting for what's left on from the raffles. It's like camping the day of. Except I get to sleep in my bed the night before. lol

I would much rather sit behind my computer too......if it took ten mins. The computer thing would be amazing. The problem for me is i'm not always lucky enough to get my pair online. 

Remember, every release is different and requires going through different tasks and doing your homework to get the shoe. They switch how the release down here depending on what shoe it is and what kind of release. Do they do that in the bay area?

IDK man, sometimes I think about the risks involved with going out, and sometimes I think about how many good memories iv had. Going out with friends and a lot of times alone, or meeting new people is cool to me. 

The consignment shop I was at had a little over 30 pairs. By the time 12 came there were 8 pairs left. Granted there was a line for them and not everyone got their pair. 

I blame it on the "hype" as you guys call it. Shadow CANT be as pretty as the Baron. Who would think this? Lol, to each their own though right
not sure about what others think,

but as I said above I clearly prefer black base than white

altho I must admit there are more details on Barons

(if Barons were black based I would go for them over shadows all day)

Last edited:
So this is like camping but for leftovers instead of camping for fresh release.
both fcfs, but the second one relies on other people grabbing from online and not coming in or able to pick up.

3hrs in front of a computer early in the morning at home still looks like the way to go for me.
but options are always nice to hear.
Correct, waiting for what's left on from the raffles. It's like camping the day of. Except I get to sleep in my bed the night before. lol

I would much rather sit behind my computer too......if it took ten mins. The computer thing would be amazing. The problem for me is i'm not always lucky enough to get my pair online. 

Remember, every release is different and requires going through different tasks and doing your homework to get the shoe. They switch how the release down here depending on what shoe it is and what kind of release. Do they do that in the bay area?

IDK man, sometimes I think about the risks involved with going out, and sometimes I think about how many good memories iv had. Going out with friends and a lot of times alone, or meeting new people is cool to me. 

I've been preaching this so much. The heads around my way always say I'm stupid for thinking they'll be leftovers. THERE'S ALWAYS LEFT OVERS! Whether it be 1 or 10 pairs, there's left overs for sure.
The consignment shop I was at had a little over 30 pairs. By the time 12 came there were 8 pairs left. Granted there was a line for them and not everyone got their pair. 

someone offered concord lows for my snakes lows? Should I take it? Already got a pair of concords off NDC and i do want to get rid of my snakeskins

maybe someone can help... i used to hit online pretty much all the time, even 2 pairs one to stock. now it seems i cant get past the SPA pages on any of the sites.... im on early and then when i refresh a few mins. before launch to get my timer right it goes to SPA and i dont get thru till its sold out. Do i need faster internet or what should i be doing? PM if there is like some secret way but it seems like some peope just get thru and others can't.... I haven't changed tactics but my results have gone out the window. 

If you were not logged in to your account and checked out with PP, its not noting to show under your order history, you need to log out an just check the order by the number in your email.

SMFH...good luck moving all that stock at under $200.
first off it looks to be around 25-30 pairs. even if he moved em at 200 say 40 over retail thats atleast a rack in profit. secondly they ain't movin for just 200 ive seen some go as high as 300 with average being around 220-260

Champs had almost 30 pairs available as unclaimed at 6pm.  They were just short of two size runs in those pairs. Grabbed another 13 with ease....  

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom