Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

^^^People falling for the lure of easy money. It's like the housing market. People foolishly look at it as a sound investment when there's better ways to make money. Obviously that's more extreme than sneakers.

Hell, I used to collect comics in the 90s. If it were today's culture back then when comics were selling hundreds of thousands of copies, we'd probably have the same thing. People would be reselling Spawn, Wildcats, Spider-Man, Death of Superman, etc. I copped for $2 and going to get $18. Little kids would be losing their minds.

Last edited:
take no ones word js 
devil.gif
laugh.gif

WAS THINKING OF GETTING AN EXTRA PAIR TO EITHER SELL OR KEEP… IF THERE ARE UNCLAIMED PAIRS… SELLING IS ALMOST NOT REALISTIC. THERE ARE ENDLESS LIMITLESS FOREVER GOING PAGES OF THESE ON EBAY… LIKE A THIRD OF ALL NDC SALES ARE PROB ON EBAY.. MAYBE MORE

If anyone could elaborate, can someone tell me how to make multiple orders on FNL and receive multiples of the same shoe? I saw many do it yesterday and I could have but didn't want to have my order canceled. Thanks.

I apologize because I'm sure this has been answered already, but what's the deal with Eastbay's backorder? Is there a chance of cancellations??

WAS THINKING OF GETTING AN EXTRA PAIR TO EITHER SELL OR KEEP… IF THERE ARE UNCLAIMED PAIRS… SELLING IS ALMOST NOT REALISTIC. THERE ARE ENDLESS LIMITLESS FOREVER GOING PAGES OF THESE ON EBAY… LIKE A THIRD OF ALL NDC SALES ARE PROB ON EBAY.. MAYBE MORE
someone sounds delusional, there are roughly 2k on ebay right now. JB prob makde 100k + of them, probably more. They made like 500k playoff Xis. 2k of 100k is only 2%  so please stop with all this everyone is buying to resell whining 

^ to make you feel better... ordered GS aquas last time from EB and they were backordered then. but they were able to get their orders fulfilled before the backorder date.

So this is my question and in sure it's been answered but I can't find it in the search.

Do these fit more like the mid concords or the mid gammas? Concords were more tts and gammas were definitely too tight.

So this is my question and in sure it's been answered but I can't find it in the search.

Do these fit more like the mid concords or the mid gammas? Concords were more tts and gammas were definitely too tight.

I thought both gamma and concords fit the same. I'm saying this because we all have different feet and it sounds like the slightest difference affects you more than others.

^^^Thats my size!!! I'm going to jump on those and buy a pair of Yeezy's for $10K!

I thought both gamma and concords fit the same. I'm saying this because we all have different feet and it sounds like the slightest difference affects you more than others.

Do you have the 2012 Breds? Wouldn't you say that they all fit different?

And the fit for the lows is different than the mids?

Last edited:

Bro, now you know those gammas and concords fit different haha. It's all good though. Just wanted to know.

hey guys i know this has nothing to do with the concords but how do you huys lace your taxi 12s to show the jordan sign on the tongue,thanks guys i a
pretty burnt right now so all feed abck is postitive

^^^Thats my size!!! I'm going to jump on those and buy a pair of Yeezy's for $10K!

Do you have the 2012 Breds? Wouldn't you say that they all fit different?

And the fit for the lows is different than the mids?

I have each holiday release xi after the cdp and they all fit similar other than the space jams. Those and the cdp were 1/2 size small.

The differences are minimal to me but there are definitely outliers that say they are 1/2 size small.

I don't have any lows but I do remember the white reds fitting just fine when I had them and that was my tts.

Back
Top Bottom