Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

I'll see y'all in may when u don't cop and cry about it. While I got raped for my pair......I still got it
To each their own.  I'd personally wait till release and if I don't get them, resellers will let these go for probably around $285-$315 within the first few weeks.  

To each their own.  I'd personally wait till release and if I don't get them, resellers will let these go for probably around $285-$315 within the first few weeks.  
yah. But I have it early tho. Might be an early release....but who cares ....I'm gonna be playing ball in them

7 hours of work gets you 380? Wtf...

Anyways anyone have better pics of the hamjam lows so i can see what the fuss is about? They're dropping soon and we have no pics.

Thought I add my two cents in this forum 
laugh.gif
 wonder if these will be super GR or somewhat in the ball park of the tuxedo low numbers

7 hours of work gets you 380? Wtf...

Anyways anyone have better pics of the hamjam lows so i can see what the fuss is about? They're dropping soon and we have no pics.
yah.
7 hours. Its not much. But I like the shoe...so I can justify it

That's not even a lot. Take it easy bro. Stay in school and watch your money grow. Don't have broke boy dreams.

That's not even a lot. Take it easy bro. Stay in school and watch your money grow. Don't have broke boy dreams.
So what are you? A Seismologist? Physicist? Behavioral Pyschologist? $54+/hr. is "a lot" in my world. 

Physical therapist. If 54 bucks an hour is "a lot". Then u need to go to school and get that money player. Its really not a lot. But I can afford to buy early release/fake concords tho right? Haha

Finally some low 11s worth copping. None of these past retro + colorways have been in my interest. Hopefully a easy cop for all, definitely a instant classic imo.
CO-SIGN!!!!!

Im gonna have to disagree... Citrus were heat, so were the red/whites as well as blue and the pink snakeskins.... and the silver/whites are the most underrated XI of all time IMO

Last edited:
Im gonna have to disagree... Citrus were heat, so were the red/whites as well as blue and the pink snakeskins.... and the silver/whites are the most underrated XI of all time IMO

Should have been more specific, past post was referring to the more recent past pl lows.( Red bottoms and tuxedo) The 2000-01 lows are crack. I own the cherrys and metallic silvers. My Columbia blues are beat to death. Would love to find the citrus and either snakeskin for a reasonable price. Was stoked when I found the Met. Silvers in a women's size 14 wishful thinking I will find the pink snakeskins or citrus in that size. Lol

via KATC

One of our very reliable sources hit us off with a bunch of Air Jordan 2014 release info yesterday and one of these bits of information stuck out. In addition to the Air Jordan 10 Retro, Air Jordan 3 Retro, and Air Jordan 6 Retro 2014 releases that we confirmed earlier this Summer, Jordan Brand is scheduled to release the very highly anticipated Air Jordan 11 Retro Low “Concord”, aka the Air Jordan 11 “Parades”, in 2014. No word yet on an exact release date but from what we can gather, we would place the release around the Summer of 2014. Much more to come so stay tuned.

Read more at http://www.kixandthecity.com/air-jordan-11-retro-low-concord-to-release-in-2014/

Air-Jordan-11-Low-Concord-Release-Info-1.jpg

Air-Jordan-11-Low-Concord-Release-Info-2.jpg

Air-Jordan-11-Low-Concord-Release-Info-3-e1393793475376.jpg

White/Black-Concord

528895 033

$150
will indeed be my first sneaker cop of 2014

Haven't been this excited for an XI retro since space jam 09, and I was able to double up on those with ease. Wish it was still that way but, I will def. STRONGLY attempt to purchase these.

Cherry lows look like women's IMO but they were ok. Do 11 lows run the same size as the mids I usually go .5 up on 11s

Physical therapist. If 54 bucks an hour is "a lot". Then u need to go to school and get that money player. Its really not a lot. But I can afford to buy early release/fake concords tho right? Haha
Yep I'm calling ducktales. If you make as much as you said, you're making more than the top PT's in the US. Paystub or ****.

I'll eat crow if you're being honest but I sincerely do not believe you.

And stop acting like $54/hr isn't a lot. Maybe not to an NBA player.

Yep I'm calling ducktales. If you make as much as you said, you're making more than the top PT's in the US. Paystub or ****.

I'll eat crow if you're being honest but I sincerely do not believe you.

And stop acting like $54/hr isn't a lot. Maybe not to an NBA player.
I'm in Cali. Look it up on salary.com. or I could show u a paycheck. So u can eat a crow.

Back
Top Bottom