Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

I'm in Cali. Look it up on salary.com. or I could show u a paycheck. So u can eat a crow.

My wifes an OT and we're in CA as well... With how much cost of living is, having kids, I agree, $54 an hour really isn't a lot.

I'm in Cali. Look it up on salary.com. or I could show u a paycheck. So u can eat a crow.
Well kudos to you then. $54/hr where I am (Boston) is doing it nicely
nthat.gif

My wifes an OT and we're in CA as well... With how much cost of living is, having kids, I agree, $54 an hour really isn't a lot.
these broke kids like zyzz think collecting shoes is doing it big.

Yep I'm calling ducktales. If you make as much as you said, you're making more than the top PT's in the US. Paystub or ****.

I'll eat crow if you're being honest but I sincerely do not believe you.

And stop acting like $54/hr isn't a lot. Maybe not to an NBA player.
I think a lot of people have this misconception that you can ball out on 100K/year.  That's what you need just to stay afloat in some areas.  So na 54/hr is not a lot.

I think a lot of people have this misconception that you can ball out on 100K/year.  That's what you need just to stay afloat in some areas.  So na 54/hr is not a lot.
100k living at home with mom and pops would make anyone feel like a baller... 100k won't stretch very far in SF, nearly half your income will go to rent/mortgage... On dual incomes, you can live comfortably.

Well with rent control in NYC 100k is a lot! Even 50k is some nice change if you pay very little in rent

with state and income tax plus the cost of living in NYC a 100k is nothing
I do not pay any bills. 100k(I wouldn't pay taxes on that but lets say hypothetically I did) is straight in the pocket. That's not bad at all.

I do not pay any bills. 100k(I wouldn't pay taxes on that but lets say hypothetically I did) is straight in the pocket. That's not bad at all.
you don't pay taxes on a 100k? Hope your dealing in cash only if not paypal they will report your income to the IRS and you will get a HUGE tax bill.

And most people don't have the luxury of not having any bills..

Once I get close to the 20k PayPal threshold I'll stop using them until the end of the year. I also keep all receipts so in case I do get reported I only pay taxes on the profit and not everything

Once I get close to the 20k PayPal threshold I'll stop using them until the end of the year. I also keep all receipts so in case I do get reported I only pay taxes on the profit and not everything
how u pocket 100k and no taxes. That sounds nice. What kinda work u do

100K cash ain't about nothing in the tri-state area (NJ, NY, CT) if you're an adult out on your own. Even if you only had a cell phone bill, that 100K is just start up money. You'll blow through that with ease out here.

Back
Top Bottom