Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

View media item 954041View media item 954048Glad i was able to Copp. Would definitely go store route than online resale especially with 11s. I have noticed some online concord have the milky toe box but u can still see through them and high pl cut on back along with tells previously mentioned other than that is hard to tell nowadays.
Smh at that video.

I got my pair on Eastbay but received an email saying that they were back ordered until May 10th. Were all orders back ordered? Cause I saw that people who got them from other sites like FL and Champs had their pairs back ordered to the same date as well. Anyone experience a back order with Eastbay before? I really don't wanna get screwed out of my pair.
eastbay champs fl and footaction are just the same.. same company (from footlocker inc) and same inventory... just different sites and store names. ill let u kno if my order ships. i got mine on eastbay too.

Last edited:
u trippin that's what started this craziness thats what the 11s about
Hey I like what I like. . I had a pair of breds, a pair of cool greys, and I got the gammas last holiday season. I killed my cool greys still got my beds they are from the early 2000s but they are so comfortable compared to my gammas. Gammas seem so stiff to me. 

On another note why are there like 3 novels on the last couple of pages lol 

No it's not.

A grey market would come from the same factory by illicit means

Fake is basically a high quality replica

That homie is fake.....all these early joints are fake. It's misleading to use that term to describe those shoes. Because what happens is rookies google that word and say to themselves "oh it's the same thing" but in reality it's not. It's a fake.....just saying

anything not authorized for production is fake to me

GM or replicas - they both hold the same value to me, which is none

Going to be fake....not GM^^^^^ that word is so misused

No.

No it's not.

A grey market would come from the same factory by illicit means

Fake is basically a high quality replica

That homie is fake.....all these early joints are fake. It's misleading to use that term to describe those shoes. Because what happens is rookies google that word and say to themselves "oh it's the same thing" but in reality it's not. It's a fake.....just saying

It's the same thing. GM's are just better than the $50 ones.

Last edited:
I was so defeated yesterday I didn't even go to check for unclaimed pairs.
I'll have my wife call around tomorrow to see if their are some pairs employees held and didn't buy.
If I come up on retail I'm canceling the deal I got for two pairs over retail.
See that's what's wrong with the way they allocate the pairs to build hype, cuz in my area dudes will fight for that sz12 and U just strolled in and bought them. :rofl: nice cop tho it's nice not having do do anything else than to actually purchase the shoe lol.

Last edited:
its the same thing, just one is a better fake than the other :lol:

I don't think y'all get what I'm saying. All I'm saying is don't give them a proper term when I'm true reality they are just fakes

Ain't no such thing as a GM.....that's just a term loosely used so peddlers of fake replicas can push their product on unsuspecting victims

My stance hasn't changed on these fakes...I've been saying the same thing since you and ninja were saying the opposite...

Fake shoes don't need a term...especially one that doesn't even fit

i only use that term to tell people that GM is nothing but fakes, high quality ones because everyone is using the word and calling them legit :lol:

i hate the term as well

Back
Top Bottom